About Auto Tags
Auto Tags is a one-stop solution for tagging orders, tagging products, and tagging customers.
It helps in arranging your order management, creating customer segments for marketing campaigns, and categorizing products to increase discovery.
You just need to set up your workflows defining filtering conditions and the app will take care of tagging entries that match your conditions in real-time. You can also run the workflows to tag historical entries.
Key features of Auto Tags
Automated tagging to save time
Automatically tag customers, orders & products matching custom rules that can be joined using operators like AND & OR.
We offer more than 50 readymade workflows to manage your products, customer segments, order fulfillment process, etc. Begin instantly!
Automatically tag your store
Just set up the workflow and it will automatically tag products, orders & customers! The app takes care of everything!
We have a workflow library from where you can use our popular workflows. Not only this, you can create your own.
- Tag orders carrying a particular product/SKU
- Tag orders where all products are in stock and can be accomplished
- Tag orders placed in-person (using Shopify POS)
- Tag orders from customers having a particular tag
- Tag orders placed on a particular sales platform e.g, Amazon, Online Store, Shopify POS
- Tag orders based on the shipping method
- Create customer segments based on product id / SKU they have purchased
- Add customer tags based on lifetime value tiers
- Tag products based on product type, title, vendor, product type, tags, etc.
- Tag products with 'new' when the product is created and discard them after 30 days
- Tag products based on variant options e.g, Color, Size, Material, etc.
- Tag Products with sale tag (compare at price vs price)
- Tag Products if they are out of stock (aggregate) or at a specific location
Your orders, customers, products are tagged instantly after being created or updated in Shopify. The app relies on webhook to listen for events and trigger relevant workflows in real-time.
Process Historical entries/bulk tagging
Set up your workflows and then run them to process your historical orders, products, and customers.
Contact us for further assistance
We believe in adding new workflows now and then. If you couldn’t find a workflow suitable for your use case, then contact us. We would like to discuss this with you and create a new one.
Order, Customer, and Product tagging
Businesses tag orders based on many criteria for better order organization. You can tag orders that contain a specific item (SKU), placed by new customers, marked as high risk, assigned to a specific fulfillment location, placed using Shopify POS, etc.
To build automation workflows for the processing and fulfillment of orders, tagging orders plays an essential role.
Tagging customers based on various factors help the enterprises in streamlining the entire process. Tag them based on their buying behavior, etc. You can also create customer segments for your marketing campaigns such as lifetime value tiers, product/SKU ordered by them.
Auto Tags will also help you keep product tags in sync based on various conditions including vendor, variant options, title, compare price vs price, inventory level for a given variant, the product is out of stock or has low inventory, etc.
So far so good, I need to add specific tags to all my previous orders and the app seems to be working well. support has been instantly available to help me get the job done
madebyartisans | Online
We found this app after trying a few tagging apps and this by far offers the most flexibility in terms of tagging products, orders and collections.
Love it...I was manually tagging orders and this app has been great. Very easy to set up and the founders customer service has been amazing. Linda from SitaraCollections.com