About Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO
Every year many startups begin with high hopes but unfortunately, a majority have to shut shop in the first year itself. This happens because they don’t know the golden rule.
Talking about the golden rule- it has been seen that pictures speak a thousand words. Images prove to be the best asset your online business can ever have!
- Boost Search Engine Optimization and performance- One of the key factors responsible for higher SEO is optimized sizes of images. Alt-text, and name of files. If your website loads in the blink of the eye, the chances of better rankings and increased traffic is high. Boost sales.
- The app complies with SM platforms- Every social media platform requires different sizes of images. The app makes sure your images are cropped properly to fit the various requirements of social media platforms as well as sales listing channels. If your listing will look professional, more sales are guaranteed.
- Protect your images with watermarks- In today's time, it is essential to safeguard your images from competitors. The app lets you add a watermark to images. You can add watermarks in product and theme images.
- Customize picture alt text and file names in bulk to represent your store name, product name, product type, and more.
- You just need to set the Alt text and file name templates once and the newly added pictures will be updated automatically.
- Need to reduce the size of the file of product and theme asset image? No problem. The app will reduce the size without compromising on the quality of the images.
- To standardize images to the square shape, all the images are resized by the app for your social media and website. The square shape is the most widely used everywhere.
- To make sure your website looks professional, the images should be edited to get them in the same height and width. The images are cropped, resized, frames, and trimmed by the app.
- Prior to initiating a task, preview the items that are going to be edited
- We provide well-structured logs to let you already edited images.
- We all make mistakes and for the same reason, we offer the option of undo/revert to rectify the mistakes.
The first golden rule
The size of the file matters- The main reason behind high ranking on Google is the fast load speed of the site. Therefore, focus your attention on increasing the speed of loading your online store. High ranking ensures more traffic to the store which in turn will result in more sales. It sounds simple but a majority of online businesses haven’t been able to follow this rule.
We reduce the size of the image without compromising on the quality of the image. If you are thinking of launching your store, get the app and start reducing the image size.
Second Golden Rule
The alt-text and file names are also important- How will the search engines know what products are displayed in your images? It is simple. The alt-text and file name tell them about it. Your potential buyers are for example searching on search engines for ‘black dress for women’. Google will instantly display images related to the search terms and eventually, people will click on them and make a purchase. These are free clicks with a value of $2 to $5 each. Are your photos showing up in the search results? Do you have any of these customers? Unless you use Alt-text and a descriptive file name, Google will have no idea what your photographs are about.
Our app will put the title of products, vendors and options to your images to make sure Google shows them to maximum potential buyers.
Third Golden Rule
Continuity among images matters- Buyers show trust in websites that look professional. You were charged for the traffic you received. If your site visitors will see photos of different sizes, will they be able to trust your store? If by chance, they don’t, you will lose money. It is better to be well prepared. Make sure all your images are of the same width and height.
Our app will make sure all your images conform to the same size.
Sensory Needs Ltd
Looked great until I ran it. Is badly coded to work with variants, totally ignores the options in the filename which meant I lost perfectly good filenames for poor seo ones. Such a basic thing to miss :(
Women Clothing Online Store21
Apps working just great and my website is moving and loading faster. Would highly recommended the app.
Great app does what we need. I would really like to have more ability to filter images for watermarking though. Doing one image at a time in a product is rough.