About Data Export Reports
Automate, Customize, Summarize and Analyze any Data (2000 data fields) in your Store!!
Each Shopify store’s needs are different because each Shopify store is special. Our team of experts will make the right custom report or dashboard for your unique store. Our team has created more than 10,000 custom reports for Shopify merchants.
We understand the difficulties an e-commerce business goes through. Thus, we make sure a reporting app does not cost more than the Shopify plan itself.
- We prepare line level detail and a summary of the data. The summary of the data is through the Pivot table in Excel. For example, sort and summarize order detail for any date range.
- Google Sheet Export – “Overwrite” function will overwrite the daily export. The “Add” function will add new tabs (sheets) in the same Google Sheet file. The “Append” function will add new rows at the bottom of the data set. Connect to Google Data Studio to create custom dashboards.
- Through Google Sheets, Import data into reports – Data Export can retrieve data from Google Sheets.
- Export reports via Email, FTP/SFTP and Google Drive.
- Reports at an affordable cost- We provide detailed reports or instant summary. You can filter and sort data. Make your custom fields. Through live chat, cost-free report setup and customization.
- Report any data in your store- Reports like Order, Product, inventory, customer, sales, commission, accounting, refund, tax, transaction, payment, meta fields, payout, etc.
- Schedule and automate reports- Data can be exported to multiple emails, FTP, or Feeds. Excel, CSV, or Google Drive. Data can be appended to Google sheets.
How do the Shopify owners use Data export?
Sales By – Country, Draft Orders, Product Type, Product, UTM source, Referring site, Vendor, Order Source, Gift card, Discount Code, Month, Week, Year, Year to date, Month to date and custom range
- Based on the location of the customers. Sales tax collected by state and county. GST, VAT reports and Germany Tax reports
- Tax reports by Country, state, county, products, tax rate, tax refunds.
Cost of Sales Report
- Product profitability reports. You just have to enter the cost of the product in Google Sheets to import into Data Export. It will calculate the profitability.
- Transaction, POS Location and employee sales reports
Shopify Payout reports
- Accountants can automate manual bank reconciliations.
- Metafields, Line Item properties and Cart/Note attributes
- Get data from Shopify apps like Metafields Manager, Infinite Options, Product Options, Local pickup and Delivery, etc.
- Data Export can work with drop-ship or fulfilment vendor API’s
- First time customer vs. returning customers, High-value customers, Customer purchase frequency, Customer using Discount codes
- Partial or Full Fulfillment, Pending Fulfillment
- Automate Shopify's Order, Product & Finance summary reports
- Discount Code Reports By – Discount start date, end date
- Refunds By – Product, Country, Shipping Refunds, Refund adjustments
- Product sold by SKU, Units, Dollars, Inventory value and count. Inventory threshold.
- Shipping Label and Shipping Profit reports
- Google Shopping and Bing Feeds
- Industry-specific custom reports
- Match Paypal and Stripe Payment gateway transaction IDs