About Hover Image Slider, Quick View
On a collection page, the software converts product preview images into a slider with several product thumbnails.
Your consumers may now rapidly navigate through the preview slider without leaving the collection page, rather than viewing a single image.
The product browsing is made easy. The shopping time of customers is reduced immensely.
Increase the quality of product previews
Display more images of the products on the collection pages with the help of the app. You can add a hover effect or carousel with arrows. Additionally, preview multiple item thumbnails.
Hover & Slider: Second Image
Help customers to browse collections faster with Preview Slider. Quick View reduces shopping time!
Five modes of quick view
Slideshow or Carousel with arrows, Flip Image on Hover, Second Product image Slider, and other images Hover Effects are all available.
- On the Collection Page, there is a Slideshow, Carousel, and Slider for product previews.
- To change slides, add arrows.
- When you hover over an image, you'll see a second image appear (swap 2nd preview picture)
- For photographs of variants, use the Quick View feature.
- On a mobile device, swipe support is available.
- Improve the look of the Collection Page
Configuration of the Quick View Slider
We offer five different modes that you can choose from-
- "Move Left and Right" mode is a mode that allows you to move left and right (aka "Hover Image Slider")
By dragging the mouse pointer left and right over the image, you can scroll through several product photos. As an alternative to Quick View, this is a good option.
- "Click on Arrows" mode is available (aka "Carousel with Thumbnails")
By displaying arrows on the sides of a Preview Slider, it makes shifting slides much easier.
- "Hover to Flip" feature is available (aka "Second image on hover" or "Back Image on Hover" or "Second Picture on Hover")
This is a famous second image hover effect that converts the original image of a product to the second image whenever the mouse pointer is moved over it.
- "Move over Dots" mode is available.
When the mouse pointer hovers over a given "dot," the Slider preview thumbnail changes. As though it were a traditional slideshow controlled by a mouse click.
- "Click on Dots" mode is available
Is similar to the previous one, except that it takes a click on a "dot" to alter the Slider for product preview.
For product preview on mobile, all 5 modes work the same way: simply swipe the product image/thumbnail left or right. Your theme will be taken to the next level with the Hover Second Product Image and other Slider features.
From the Quick View Slider Settings page, you may change the shape, position, and colour of the dots.
Installation of the Quick View, Hover Image Slider app
No coding is required for the installation of the app. You can play around with Quick View settings and preview changes before presenting Slider to your customers once you've added the app to your store.
Once you've found the optimum setting for your store, click "Enable" to enable the hover image effect and begin presenting your consumers the product photos carousel.
Quick View, Hover Image Slider compatibility
We incorporate our code into your store using the Shopify API. If you uninstall the app, we promise that your theme will not be affected.
The Quick View Slider is built to work seamlessly with your store. We currently support the majority of themes out of the box, however, if your theme is not yet supported, we can provide free installation assistance. If you see a problem, please let us know.