About Lifetimely: Profit & LTV
Lifetimely is trusted by more than 3000 data-driven D2C brands like Four Sigmatic and Nomad to calculate their profit and customer lifetime value (LTV).
Lifetimely is a modern-day analytics toolkit for Shopify for advanced tracking of customer lifetime value and to know how best customers of businesses behave.
With Lifetimely, know your customer lifetime value. By product or marketing channel. Do you know how many of your customers return to your brand for a second purchase? If they do, who are they? What about your daily profit? Not just after product cost, but also after shipping and the money going into Facebook and Google ads? Get the answer to all of these questions and more.
- Seamlessly track your customer lifetime value and repurchase rate.
- Analyze how your best customers behave.
- Track your real-time profitability by tracking Shopify data, shipping, cost, and marketing data (Facebook, Google) – with just one app!
- A perfect tool for subscription analytics (ReCharge, Bold Subscriptions)
What does Lifetimely offer to users?
The app helps you bring all the critical cost data at one place: Sales data, cost of goods sold (COGS), advertising spend (Facebook & Google Ads), and finalized shipping costs.
Easily monitor your order metrics in real-time and take the trickiest decisions without any problem
- Automatically imports order and product cost data from Shopify
- Or import COGS with CSV (or set manually)
- Connect and fetch cost data from Google Ads and Facebook ads
- Ad account currency conversion done for you automatically
- Keeps a tab on your custom spends and recurring costs like rent, apps, etc.
Know your Lifetime value
Look beyond a customer’s first purchase. Get a lifetime value analysis and learn how much your customers are worth to you over time.
Reports can be made according to segments E.g. collection or discount – Discover your most valuable customer segments and pay more attention to them.
- In the first six months, what is the value of a new customer? How much margin does a new customer bring in the first 2 years?
- Has the lifetime value (LTV) of a customer grown from last year?
- Do first-time Black Friday customers have a lower LTV?
Buying habits of customers
We help you learn about the buying habits of customers. For example, how many customers return to buy X after buying Y? Learn about the average gap between repurchases. Know about the products that have the highest repurchase rates. Learn all your customers’ spending habits and track your D2C KPIs with comprehensive customer behaviour reports.
Future LTV predictions for every customer (PLUS)
Our machine-learning Predictive LTV model predicts what each customer will spend and how much revenue you’ll earn every month, helping you know exactly how much to spend to get new a customer!
- Track Profits in real-time
You can easily track your profits after the cost of goods, ads, shipping and other costs in real-time.
- Say no to spreadsheets
Fetch your costs from Facebook, Google, Microsoft, TikTok and Snapchat Ads. Also integrations for Google Analytics, ReCharge and Shipstation!
- Examine your customer LTV
Fetch data and easily analyse your customer LTV and returning Customer behaviour to know how much you can spend on customer acquisition.