What is Locksmith all about?
The Locksmith app is used for access control, on your online storefront. Locksmith is an extremely simple and powerful tool. It helps you to make sure that the right people see the right things in your Shopify store. The power of this tool comes from a versatile yet simple idea. This tool locks to protect your content, and provides keys to let different people in. This lock can prevent people from accessing something on your shop.
Within the app, locks are created using the search bar. You can search for most resources in your Shopify store by its name. Some of the things you can lock in your store are pages, products, collections, prices, shopping cart, login page, registration page, product variants or even your entire store.
What does Locksmith offer you?
Once you lock something, you can use keys to grant access if the customer:
· Has a certain tag.
· Is signed in.
· Gives a certain passcode.
· Arrives via a secret link.
· Is not signed in.
· Does not have a certain tag.
· Gives one of many passcodes.
· Subscribes to your Mailchimp list or newsletter.
· Subscribes to your Klaviyo list or newsletter.
· Has one of many email addresses.
· The customer's email contains something specific.
· Has purchased a specific product.
· Has placed at least x orders.
· Has a certain product in their cart.
· Has a certain variant in their cart.
· Has at least $x in their cart.
· Has a certain IP address.
· Is visiting from a certain country.
· Is visiting before a certain date and time.
· Is visiting after a certain date and time.
You can also grant access using any custom condition by using a little Liquid code. You can create a custom lock by clicking on the “Start a Liquid Lock” link above the Locksmith search bar. You can hide anything from anyone visiting your store. Just hide and click on save button. You will also see a variety of options based on what resource you have locked.
Some of the options:
· Is the lock currently active?
· Should it also protect the products in this collection?
· Should it hide the collection, and its products, from search results and other lists?
· Should it hide links to this resource from navigation?
· Under Advanced: Is this a manual lock?
A key gives permission to access the locked resource based on your criteria. You can create your keys on the lock page under the ‘keys’ header.
More about the Locksmith app!
Locksmith has been associated with Shopify for more than 9 years. They know everything about the platform, and they have built Locksmith with care. It is one of the best apps you can find, to protect your online store. It solves your problem easily so you can stay at peace. If you have any questions, you can use the "Get support" link. You will get to know more about Locksmith.
The Locksmith app comes with a 15-day free trial. You can use this to know more about its brilliant features. The app also comes with different plans, you can visit the Locksmith website to know more about the features these plans have to offer.
· Basic Shopify – From $9 a month.
· Shopify – From $29 a month.
· Advanced Shopify – From $99 a month.
· Shopify Plus – From $199 a month.
What are you waiting for? Install this amazing app to protect your Shopify store.