About Metafields Editor
We were one of the first Metafields apps to be released. We are still in the business after 8 long years! The free version of the app is back for a limited time.
Metafields Editor is a fantastic tool for customising your Shopify store with additional data. Products, variants, collections, customers, orders, pages, blogs, and articles can all benefit from meta fields. It won’t be wrong to say that we are the pioneers of meta fields.
The smart app lets you build, add and change metafields in your store.
It's quite tough to manage many custom Liquid product templates with specific product data. It can result in several bugs and wasted time due to erratic code between pages. It's a good idea to use metafields instead of specific Liquid templates to hold unique data. Metafields in Shopify allow you to add additional information to goods, collections, orders, blogs, and pages. Metafields, in other words, are additional pieces of data that apps can associate with items, customers, orders, and other Shopify objects. You can save data from other sources. You can collect info that would otherwise be lost in the Shopify admin.
- Store additional product information-Extend your product and variants with Metafields, which are additional fields that describe your items or variants.
- Strengthen your store-Add new fields to your store themes as Metafields to improve your product listing, collection listing, customer information, and so on.
- Bulk Edit - Bulk Import and Export Metafields. Meta fields are backed-up without any problem.
- Metafield is used to describe extra characteristics about your goods, variants and collections etc. They are normally used in Shopify theme development to store product information that cannot be stored in Shopify Admin. Theme designers employ metafields to store information such as extra characteristics on goods and variants, charts of size, and so on.
- For all resource categories, you can add an unlimited number of metafields.
- The interface of the app is very user-friendly and it allows you to perform all the tasks on a single page. You can add new metafield, modify existing ones, and delete metafields. The app saves you a significant amount of time and stress.
- Please keep in mind that Shopify has this exclusive feature of Metafields. Don’t confuse it will Meta tags for HTML. It is not related to Search Engine Optimization.
- To edit a large number of metafields at once, use our import/export feature. Edit metafields in bulk to save time and effort.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I make metafields visible in my store after I've added them?
If your Shopify theme doesn't have built-in support for metafields, you'll need to edit the theme files. You may learn more about Shopify themes by reviewing Shopify's theme editing tutorials. You may also hire a theme designer to help you modify your themes.
- Metafields do not appear in my store after changing themes. Why?
It's possible that your previous theme included customizations that read metafields in your store. Ensure that any customizations you've made to your old theme are carried over to your new one.
We are offering a 5-day free trial to users!