About Page Speed Image Optimizer AMP
Swift is a Shopify Page Speed Optimization solution that uses cutting-edge techniques like Google Lighthouse, PageSpeed Insights, GTMetrix, and Pingdom to improve regularly used apps and analytics while also improving shop performance.
Why should every retailer improve the speed of their website?
If a website takes longer than 3 seconds to load, 40% of visitors will quit it. A fast-loading site will be ranked higher in the search engine (SEO) and will enhance conversion. Google Search has now incorporated Core Web Vitals as the foundation for judging page experience.
What does our app do
Unlike heatmap tools like Hotjar and Lucky Orange, which help you analyse your audience, Swift is a Shopify Page Speed Optimization solution that uses powerful tools like Google Lighthouse, PageSpeed Insights, GTMetrix, and Pingdom to optimise commonly used apps and analytics, as well as improve the operation of the store.
Faster shop with better page speed
Image Compression, Theme Optimizer, and Lazyload Technology (defers loading of PNG, JPG images, and pages until they are required by users)
Preload allows you to load pages faster.
Preloading with linking and font caching as a speed improvement. CSS inlining, JS, CSS, and HTML minifiers are all important.
Increased SEO ranking and traffic
The optimization of Facebook Pixel, Google Analytics, Klaviyo, and third-party apps will boost the speed of the site by twenty per cent in the minimum. The importance of a mobile web boost cannot be overstated.
Smart Lossy Image Compression is a cutting-edge technology that compresses images without sacrificing quality.
- Similar to Crush.pics, it aids in the compression and optimization of big image sizes. quicker equates to lighter
- Make backups of each compressed image so you can quickly restore it with a single click.
To save a lot of time, use the Auto Optimize method.
Instead of manually optimising, the auto-optimization service entirely automates the optimization of fresh photos and files that are just posted to the shop, allowing you to concentrate on your company.
Reduces page size and speeds up the store's initial load time by minifying JS, CSS, HTML, and theme asset files. TBT, FCP, LCP
Only when visitors require media files are they loaded.
Swift's intelligent Lazy Load technology defers the loading of pictures, leaving them "off-screen" and inline critical CSS, so they don't slow down your store.
It's a wonderful approach to improve both perceived and actual performance.
Preloading helps you navigate to the next page faster.
- Swift does more than merely analyse like heat map tools; it predicts which page a visitor will visit next, or which link is most likely to be clicked, and then preloads those contents, caches fonts, and serves the page immediately after it is requested. As a result, consumers will have a much shorter wait time and fewer bounce rates.
- Improves the loading time of the business by 600 milliseconds on average, based on homepage speed and other factors. Swift's level-up prefetch tactics, which use AI, allow for a 3x faster speed than other apps that use regular Preload.
Experts with 7 years of expertise provide analysis and recommendations.
Boost store speed with our all-in-one Swift Expert service, which includes everything from analysing your store to optimising redundant code and jQuery, as well as testing scores from tools and third-party apps (Livechat, Quick Announcement Bar, Google Analytics / Tag Manager, Facebook Pixel, Klaviyo, and more). More than a ten-point gain in speed is guaranteed!
- Swift remembers your settings completely automatically, allowing you to undo any modification made in the app with a simple click.
- There is no need to code; simply follow the instructions and click.