About Quickbooks Sync by Bold
Your Shopify orders are automatically synced to your QuickBooks Online account. With just a couple of clicks, you can enjoy effortless financial reporting.
Key features of Quickbooks Sync by Bold
- Automatic Daily Sync- Your orders, inventory and products are automatically imported from Shopify to QuickBooks every day.
- Full order details- Full order details like all line items, shipping and taxes are included for each order you import from Shopify into QuickBooks.
- Beautify reports- QuickBooks provide beautiful and powerful reports to its users. Hurry up and sync your orders to QuickBooks and take advantage of all the features they have to offer!
- Automatic daily sync- Import all your orders and refunds from Shopify into QuickBooks online. The entire process is quick and easy. You can choose to automatically sync order data and export historical data from your Shopify account.
- Shopify Payments- Sync your Shopify Payments payouts and fees automatically with your QuickBooks Online.
- Order details- Each order you export from Shopify into QuickBooks will automatically include all line items, shipping, and taxes. QuickBooks integrates with Shopify to offer refunds on line items, shipping and taxes.
- Sync Product + Inventory Levels- Easily import products and inventory levels from QuickBooks online into Shopify.
- Tax agencies- Based on your imported orders, we will set up new tax agencies and their associated tax rate. All this is done by Quickbooks automatically. Also, you can set a primary tax agency for where you most regularly do business, and you can easily run a report to see how much you owe in taxes.
- Flexibility- Select an existing account or create a new one to import your order information into. Including the ability to classify your gift card sales in a liability account. You can also put all of your Shopify sales into a single account if you choose.