About Report Pundit
Report Pundit helps you lead in business with Shopify data. Create custom reports and dashboards by retrieving any data in your store. You can not only view but also analyse merged reports by connecting multiple stores.
Pre-built and custom reports
We prepare reports on orders, sales, inventory, goods and services, buyers, accounting, refunds, taxes, Cost Of Goods Sold, transaction, marketing, Shopify payouts, etc.
Keep an eye on important store metrics
Want a dashboard tailored according to your needs? We have an expert team who can create dashboards in just a few minutes and that too for free. We have more than 80 pre-built reports and dashboards that you can choose from. Metrics for sales, cost and profitability is measured.
Automate and export reports
You can glance over reports right away or have them delivered by Email/File Transfer Protocol automatically. Data can be exported to Excel/Comma Separated Value file or appended to Google Sheets or a URL. Product feeds are exported automatically.
Report Pundit does all these things for you!
- You can use the data of your store to make reports. Send automated email to supplier, accountant, fulfilment vendor, partner or management.
- To monitor and analyse trends, create simple or complex dashboards.The data can be easily summarized using row and column headings. Data can be viewed, filtered, or sorted right away for any data range.
- Create custom reports and dashboards to suit the needs of your store. ‘Calculated Fields’ is a robust feature to create your custom fields.
- Connect Google Analytics and Facebook account to see the entire journey from visitor to customer. Additionally, measure the total gross and net margin. Analyze customer journey to understand which marketing strategies are working well. Marketing attribution reports.
- Reports can be exported through email, File Transfer Protocol, The Secure File Transfer Protocol and Google Drive.
- There are three options available for Google Sheets export – Overwrite current sheet or create a new sheet or add data to current rows of data.
- URL link can be used to share and filter reports.
- Export to Big Query in bulk.
Example of reports used by Shopify Reports
- Divide on the basis of Country, Draft Orders, Type of Product, Product, Urchin Tracking Module source, Referring site, Vendor, Source of order, Gift card, Discount Code. Sales by order tags, product tags, customer tags.
Product and Inventory Reports
- Reports on sales of product and variant, cost, margin of profit
- Product sold by Stock Keeping Unit, Units, Dollars, Inventory value, count.
History of Inventory and daily inventory snapshot
- Reports on sell-through
- Reports on Inventory flow
- The state and county in the United States collect sales taxes. Reports on GST, VAT, Germany, and United Kingdom taxation
- Reports on taxes by Country, State, County, Product, Tax Rate, Tax refunds
Reports on Shopify Payments and PayPal Payouts
- Reconciliation of Bank deposits – The app will provide all the details regarding each payout, such as orders, products, other custom fields.
- Partial or Full Fulfillment, Pending Fulfillment
- Reports based on date of delivery
- Metafields, Line Item properties, Cart/Note attributes
- Reports on Point Of Sale Transaction, Point Of Sale Location, staff sales
- Fetch data from other Shopify apps
- New customer vs. repeat customers, Customer purchase frequency
- Reports on Shipping Label, Shipping Profit
- Reports on Shopify Order, Product and Finance summary
- Reports on Discount Code
- Refunds by – Product, Country, Shipping Refunds, Refund adjustments
- Match transaction IDs from PayPal and Stripe Payment Gateways.
Integrates with Google Sheets, FTP, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads, PayPal, Klaviyo.