Brands and retailers get to list and sell their products on the world’s most popular marketplaces through Sellbrite. Through this amazing software, brands and retailers can keep centralized control over inventory and orders. Their Shopify store remains the place of activity. It serves as a hub for controlling products and inventory in Sellbrite. Meanwhile, orders are sent back to Shopify for fulfillment. Sellbrite’s interface is intuitive and straightforward which provides robust tools and automation to make the listing of products simpler. It also integrates easily with many US marketplaces like Amazon, eBay, Walmart, Google, and Etsy.
Key features of Sellbrite
- With the help of Sellbrite, brands and retailers can easily list products, in bulk on well-liked marketplaces like Amazon and Walmart. This feature allows brands to reach new customers no matter where they shop. The physical barrier of distance between sellers and buyers is removed.
- It helps in avoiding overselling. Sellbrite automatically modifies and syncs inventory whenever a sale happens anywhere. It helps in controlling overselling of products brands no longer have. It keeps a tab on the out-of-stock products.
- The hub of operation remains the Shopify store. Businesses control products and inventory through their Shopify stores. Additionally, orders are also sent back to Shopify to be fulfilled.
- Ease–of–use makes an app popular with businesses. Sellbrite is quick to set up and easy to use. Sellbrite app is installed within seconds. Once it is done, your Shopify products are imported into Sellbrite.
- With the help of a single Sellbrite account, you can connect multiple marketplace accounts. You can sell wherever you want!
- The listing of bulk products is super easy and quick. List your products on eBay, Walmart, and amazon within seconds. You can float new listings speedily by saving listing options in templates.
- The management of the listings is made easy with Sellbrite. Changes made in products within Shopify will automatically update in SEllbrirte immediately which will pass on to marketplaces.
- Brands can customize templates as they like. They can design unlimited pre-saved listing templates in advance.
- Brands can easily make variation listings, with complete inventory management on each variant item.
- Sellbrite provides multi-warehouse support to brands. They can make available inventory available from all the locations of the warehouses for sale on their listings.
- Sellbrite won't get in the way if you connect FBA to your Shopify store. FBA orders will stay out of Sellbrite to ensure no duplicate shipments.
Increase fulfillment efficiency
- Marketplace orders get sent to the Shopify store for fulfillment. Brands can control orders and inventory from one single interface. The control is centralized which minimizes the risk of mistakes.
- Tracking numbers are sent back to the marketplace where the order took place.. Brands can mark the order as shipped.
- Amazon (US, CA, MX, EU) Listing feature is available only in the US.
- EBAY ( US CA, EU, AU) Listing feature is available only in the US.
- Etsy (US)
- Walmart (US)
- Google Shopping Actions (US)
- Sears (US) No listing feature is available.
- Newegg (US) No listing feature is available.
Sellbrite integrates with Amazon, ebay, google, Walmart. Etsy, newegg.