Wanelo is a sales channel specially designed for merchants on Shopify to make new customers, build a following and grow their businesses. It allows rising businesses to sell in Wanelo’s marketplace and get noticed by millions of active shoppers.
Key features of Wanelo
Wanelo is a great platform for Shopify merchants to increase their customer base. They can make their brand discover millions of shoppers across the globe. They can sell their products to active shoppers directly! There is no barrier!
Wanelo allows syncing of the entire product catalog to Wanelo. Merchants can easily list their entire inventory.
Wanelo is an amazing platform that has helped thousands of merchants in increasing sales.
Why is Wanelo special?
Wanelo ( pronounced as wah-nee-loh) is a social marketplace bringing together 50 million products and 800K stores, all shoppable from one place. For the shopaholics, it is a way in which they can discover products from both big and small stores and make the right choice! For merchants, Wanelo is a platform where they can sell their products to customers who come from different countries. Wanelo is simply an eCommerce company that connects sellers with buyers.
How does the Wanelo Sales Channel work?
· Presently, sellers with a US social securitynumber can access the Wanelo sales channel.
· As soon as you install the Wanelo saleschannel, your store is placed on the waitlist to sell in Wanelo's marketplaces.
· Wanelo syncs with your Shopify inventory toimport your products automatically to your own Wanelo storefront. The entireprocess starts while your application is under review.
· Your store will be notified when yourapplication gets accepted. Your products will be made available to be directlysold in Wanelo's marketplace. The entire process is non-cumbersome.
· As soon as any order is made on Wanelo, it issent directly to your Shopify dashboard to be satisfied.
Extra information regarding Wanelo
It is important to keep in mind that all stores are subject to approval. Wanelo has a list of prohibited products. Thus, the merchants should read the list before installing the app. If your product is a part of the prohibited products list, it will be not allowed to sell on Wanelo.
Wanelo makes sure the customers’ experience is satisfactory. For the same purpose, sellers must fulfill orders within 5 days and tracking numbers are required. The selling-purchasing process is made convenient by Wanelo.
Orders must be confirmed as shipped by a Wanelo supported carrier to qualify for payment.
To follow the rule of transparency, your store’s email address, location, and policies for shipping returns, and exchanges must be visible on your website. There is no place for ambiguity. Customers trust reliable brands while shopping online.
At this time, Wanelo supports a single shipping rate per store and cannot support customized products if they require customer input at the time of order.
At this time, Wanelo only processes payments to our bank accounts. You can register to receive payments through Payoneer here if you don’t have us bank account.