What is EZ Importer?
With EZ Importer, you can import your orders to Shopify via CSV easily. You can save a lot of time and money by bulk importing your orders to Shopify. Don't use hands to add your Shopify orders, instead use customer data mapper to map the field headers in your CSV with Shopify's order fields. The app integrates with csv, orders, wix, squarespace, kickstarter.
External orders to your store need not be added manually! You can easily bulk import your external orders with EZ Importer, from multiple sources. Merchants have imported orders from Shopify, Kickstarter, Ebay, Amazon, and Magento successfully.
Use the Shopify defaults feature to stop editing your CSV files and upload data not found in your file. You can setup multiple data mappings to upload your external orders from multiple sources seamlessly.
How to get started? Follow these 3 simple steps:
- Upload your CSV file.
- Map your CSV file headers to the Shopify fields appropriately.
- Review and import your data with just a few clicks.
What does the EZ Importer offer you?
Link your Orders to Your Products – With EZ Importer, you can link your products with your orders by their product SKU.
Manage Inventory on Import – You can manage your inventory while importing your orders. You can also reduce your product inventory while importing your orders? EZ Importer has got your back.
Import From Another Shopify Store – EZ Importer’s data mapping defaults to Shopify's CSV export format, so it is extremely easy for you to import your orders from any Shopify store.
Easily Migrate your orders from other platforms – The app has built in templates and it allows you to migrate from another Shopify store such as Wix, 3dcart, Kickstarter and Squarespace without any hassles. You just export your order to CSV and the app will easily migrate it to Shopify.
Import Orders Risk Free – If you come across any mistake during your import, you can just simply delete your import and your credits will be returned back to you. You can re-import as much as you want at no extra cost.
Why is importing orders into Shopify so easy?
- Bulk Import Orders with customer information.
- Migrating to Shopify from another platform? Easily import historical orders by specifying the date of the order right from your CSV file.
- Import orders from another Shopify store using built-in templates from EZ Importer easily.
- Import closed/archived orders.
- Import multiple line items, transactions & tax lines.
- Cancel running imports at any time.
- Email your customers on import.
- Partial Imports supported by the app. If your CSV file has any errors, only orders that don't have any errors will be imported by the EZ Importer.
- Re-use your data mappings for future imports.
- Create multiple custom data mappings for your CSV imports.
EZ Importer works on Credit Based Pricing!
- Each credit is valid for 1 order. Each credit is used to import an individual order from a csv file.
- You purchase only what you need to import. These credits never expire and you only have to pay for what you use!
- You don’t have to pay transaction fees on imports.
- EZ Importer offers 50 free credits to get your started!
Download the app now and start importing your orders to Shopify today!