About Multi-Label Barcodes
Multi-Label Barcodes help merchants print labels with barcodes for their products using all types of inkjet or laser printers like Dymo, Zebra, Brother, Rollo, TSC, GoDEX, and more. Labels can be customised with your logo, typefaces, a QR code for the product page, and the majority of Shopify's Product and Variant fields. The app can also be used to energetically show discounts, promote your brand, and automate workflows. The app will do all those things at the same time!
Fully integrated into Shopify for speedy operation
The app has been specially designed to work with your Shopify orders and products. Seamlessly select which items to print.
- We have four different types of QRCodes, each of which links to a product page, a product page in the admin, an order status page, and an order page in the admin.
- With just one click, select products that were updated (added, modified, or sold) within a specific time frame, such as "Products updated over last 30 minutes." This is useful for printing labels rapidly for products received through Transfers, for example.
- Upload a CSV file to pick products.
- Metafields on Products, Product Variants, and Orders are supported.
Customize your label templates
The app lets you print barcode labels using different types of printers like inkjet, laser, Dymo, Zebra, Rollo, Brother, etc. Easily show discounts, logo, QR Code with URL, and multiple fields.
Scanning the inventory will bring it up to date.
The app guarantees that inventory management is completed quickly. A barcode scanner can be used to change (plus or minus) or establish inventory quantities. The app works in a variety of locations.
Print address labels and more
You can print customized labels from order fields such as address, notes, and customer contact information. Also, include the barcode of the order number.
Out and out customization with liquid
With Liquid code, adjust the content of labels dynamically. To give you an example, display the amount a customer would save on a discounted item, or show some text based on the presence of a specific Tag. Also, display price with tax included i.e. VAT, etc.
Barcode and SKU assignment
Allot barcodes and SKUs to your products without overwriting what you already have. The allocation is done automatically with just a few clicks.
Update inventory by scanning barcodes
Modify your inventory quantity, increasing or decreasing, by just scanning barcodes. Scan the same product multiple times, to add or remove items, or simply set a fixed quantity. It supports various locations.
- Generates UPC, EAN, Code128, QR code, and Data Matrix formats.
- The app works with practically every Inkjet and Laser printer.
- Supports Dymo, Zebra, Brother, Rollo, TSC, and other modern thermal printers.
- You can work with labels of any size. Use already existing templates as well as create new ones to suit your needs.
- Works with Shopify/Socket scanners as well as any scanner that can read the above-mentioned formats, which is nearly all of them.
- Creates a QR code with the URL of the product.
- When printing from a mobile device, the printer must have AirPrint (for iOS) and the ability to customise the paper size and scale. Nearly all thermal printers are currently not compatible with AirPrint.
- Accessing the app from within Shopify Mobile is not supported.