About Multi-Label Barcodes
Multi-Label Barcodes help merchants print labels with barcodes for their products using all types of inkjet or laser printers like Dymo, Zebra, Brother, Rollo, TSC, GoDEX, and more.
You can customize labels with your logo, fonts, QR code to the product page, and most of the Product and Variant fields available on Shopify. The app can also be used to energetically show discounts, promote your brand, and automate workflows. Everything can be done simultaneously!
Fully integrated into Shopify for speedy operation
The app has been specially designed to work with your Shopify orders and products. Seamlessly select which items to print.
- We have 4 kinds of QRCode, that link to the product page, product page in the admin, order status page, and order page in the admin.
- Choose products that were updated (created, modified, sold) within a period, with just one click, like "Products updated in the last 30 minutes". This works great to quickly print labels for items received via Transfers, for example.
- Select products by uploading a CSV file.
- Support for Metafields on Products, Variants, and Orders.
Customize your label templates
The app lets you print barcode labels using different types of printers like inkjet, laser, Dymo, Zebra, Rollo, Brother, etc. Easily show discounts, logo, QR Code with URL, and multiple fields.
Bring the inventory up to date by scanning
The app ensures quick inventory management. You can modify( plus or minus) or set inventory quantity using a barcode scanner. The app supports multiple locations.
Print address labels and more
You can print customized labels from order fields such as address, notes, and customer contact information. Also, include the barcode of the order number.
Out and out customization with liquid
With Liquid code, adjust the content of labels dynamically. To give you an example, display the amount a customer would save on a discounted item, or show some text based on the presence of a specific Tag. Also, display price with tax included i.e. VAT, etc.
Barcode and SKU assignment
Allot barcodes and SKUs to your products without overwriting what you already have. The allocation is done automatically with just a few clicks.
Update inventory by scanning barcodes
Modify your inventory quantity, increasing or decreasing, by just scanning barcodes. Scan the same product multiple times, to add or remove items, or simply set a fixed quantity. It supports multiple locations.
- Generates UPC, EAN, Code128, QR code, and Data Matrix formats.
- Supports almost all Inkjet and Laser printers.
- Supports Dymo, Zebra, Brother, Rollo, TSC, and other modern thermal printers.
- You can work with labels of any size. Use already existing templates as well as create new ones to suit your needs.
- Works with Shopify/Socket scanners and any scanner that can read the formats mentioned above, which includes almost all of them.
- Generates QR code with product's URL.
- Printing from mobile devices: The printer must be AirPrint-compatible (for iOS) and support configuring the paper size and scale. Currently, most thermal printers are not compatible with AirPrint.
- Accessing the app from within Shopify Mobile is not supported.