All about the Syncio Multi Store Sync App!
The Syncio app syncs your inventory, product info, and orders across multiple Shopify stores real time in just few clicks. Syncing inventory should never be a difficult or complex process. Syncio lets you sell your products within minutes without any worry about your inventory’s accuracy. You can also expand your reach through this process.
Check out these amazing features!
Sync products in minutes - You can install the Syncio app, connect all your stores and sync your inventory. Everything can be done in minutes! This will give you the peace of mind to focus more on selling.
Real-time inventory sync - The app triggers updates in near real-time which can be synced across all your connected stores. This will drastically reduce the selling of sold-out items.
Multi-Store-as-a-channel - The app lets you connect to an unlimited number of Shopify stores. More integrations are yet to come!
Product information sync - Do you want to save more time? Do you want to sync more than inventory quantity in real-time? Syncio has got you covered. It lets you sync product information such as new variants, images, price, tags, etc. This can be done with the Product Sync add-on for $15/month.
You will also be able to push orders to the Source store to fulfil orders automatically. This saves you more time by pushing your Destination store orders to the Source store. You can fulfil orders centrally. You can activate the Order Push add-on for $19 a month.
There’s a lot more to Syncio!
Check out these stats from BFCM 2020:
- 9 million product updates
- 1 million orders across Syncio multi-stores
- 22% of orders from Destination stores
- Merchants have saved a combined 187,500 hours using Syncio. (If each product update takes about 30 seconds to perform manually.)
Syncio lets the Source stores to use it for free and Destination stores pay for only what they need.
- Source stores such as suppliers, main stores etc will be able to use Syncio for free.
- Base subscription plan lets Destination stores (retailer, expansion store, etc.) to import or map products across their stores seamlessly.
Syncio offers the best pricing to fit your requirements:
- Base Plan - Inventory Sync Only (Starting at $19/month) - This plan offers real-time inventory sync, product importing and mapping to the Destination stores.
- Base + Product Sync (Starting at $34/month)
- Base + Product Sync + Order Push (Starting at $53/month)
Syncio Plus – This can be used when you need to sync more than 10,000 products or if you have a higher volume of orders. You can contact them to get the private app offering – Syncio Plus through which you will get access to dedicated servers and customer support available 24/7.
These are Add-on Modules which you can try!
- Order push to source stores for $19/month
- Sync product information for $15/month
Syncio is the best app for all your inventory management needs. You can sync your inventory across all stores effortlessly using the app and its amazing features. If you still have more questions, feel free to visit the FAQ section or the Syncio website!
American Patriot 702
Such a great app! Syncio is the lifeblood our our coffee business, Common Sense Coffee. Using Syncio allows us to partner with new merchants, and increase the tide for everyone. The support team is great as well. Always quick to respond, and eager to help! ☕
I love this app. Only ever had one issue, and was fixed no problem, and follow-up was soon after. Customer service is amazing. I wish more source stores were using this app. It is so easy to use and products synced instantly. It would be great to have a directory of source stores.
We use Syncio to link our B2B and B2C Shopifys, and it works like a dream! We never have to be concerned about inventory not carrying over. We also use the orders module to push all orders from one Shopify into our main Shopify, so that we have all information in one place.