Live Chat with Help Desk
With the e-commerce business spreading day in and day out, merchants are finding it imperative to have a powerful and efficient customer support system. With the help of LiveChat, businesses are converting visitors into customers. It is available for Shopify and Shopify plus stores.
LiveChat is very simple to use. On the bottom right corner of your site, you will find the chat widget sitting. You can engage with on-site visitors by either sending chat invitations or let them start a conversation by themselves.
Additionally, the Shopify stores can use the widget as a contact form for offline messages and allow customers to sign up for yourmailing list.
Advantages of installing Live Chat for Shopify stores
LiveChat has the agent App in-built which provides areal-time view of a customer’s cart. It is very convenient to find this information in the customer details button on the right side. You can give suggestions to the customers based on what is inside their carts. The purchase process becomes easy for the customers which results in increased sales.
You can also send Product cards, which are nothing but product recommendations via the live chat widget. Each recommendation comprises an image, description of the product, and a button linked to a product page in your Shopify store. It allows the merchants to give suggestions to the customers based on their liking. To get more sales, guide your customers through the purchasing process.
· Customer insight- a feature that provides detailed customer information- Customer information contributes to increasing the conversion rate incredibly and helps your agents in improving their work. While you talk to a potential customer on the live chat of your store, all the data related to your customer can be accessed by you. The delivery status or tracking number ensures quick and efficient service by the support team.
· To make things even easier, whenever you need to manage your cooperation with a Shopify client, the customer insight will assist you to do that through the LiveChat Agent app. You will not have to jump in and out of the admin panel of Shopify.
· More than 170 integrations- LiveChat works well with all the other technologies an organization uses, including support help desks, customer retention tools, email notification platforms, SMS notification apps, etc.
· LiveChat has a history of success with multiple Shopify Plus brands including Leon’s, The Brick, and Gymshark.
· Shopify Plus brands have many other needs which our product suite supports with multi-channel support capabilities, in-depth analytics, and data security, following all the industry standards ( GDPR Compliance, single sign-on, Privacy Shield certified, HIPAA readiness).
· Engage customers by sending proactive chat greetings. Send them coupons, deals, and announcements while they browse through the site. Encourage them to check out so that they don’ leave before purchasing items in their cart.
· You can access all the details about the customer in just one place.
· Increase sales by providing customized product recommendations to customers through LiveChat.
· Live Chat doesn’t believe in taking breaks. We work 24/7 to make sure your brand provides the best customer support to your customers. There are no holidays for us!
· Live Chat integrates with Mailchimp, Zendesk, Facebook, Messenger, Zapier, QuickBooks
Art House SF
This our my go-to app in Shopify, using it daily. Well done, a lot of features, I like the integration with iPhone/Android, so that desktop and mobile chats are synchronized. Also like that it shows us real-time visits, stats, plenty of widget customization options. So...
I’m extremely old school when it comes to servicing my customers. My main goal has always been, and still remains, to stay one step ahead of what my customer may want or need in order to accommodate. Anticipating their needs always assists in keeping a...
We've been using LiveChat for years and have found it invaluable for our customer service. This is the first Shopify integration we've done and we had a small hiccup with domain approval on our development store, but the LiveChat team sorted it out promptly and...