All about the Multichannel Importer!!
With Multichannel importer, you can import product details from any marketplace to your Shopify store seamlessly. This app has an in-built feature which helps you to upload your CSV and map it with the corresponding field on Shopify. Each and every detail of the product such as Images, Inventory, Price, description, etc can be imported from a marketplace to Shopify. A seller can also manage their orders through eBay, AliExpress and Fulfilment by Amazon using this app.
These options are available with the Multichannel Importer:
- eBay to Shopify (eBay Importer),
- Amazon to Shopify (Amazon importer),
- Walmart to Shopify (Walmart Importer),
- Wish to Shopify (Wish Importer),
- Etsy to Shopify (Etsy Importer) and
- AliExpress to Shopify (AliExpress Importer).
Let's take a look at the features!
- Supports Multiple Images – You can get multiple images of your products onto your Shopify store from eBay, Amazon, Walmart, Wish, or Etsy Marketplace Seller Center.
- Inventory and Price Syncing - Enable or Disable inventory and price of all the products to get synced from the selected marketplace based on your requirements to your store on a daily basis.
- Select Collection – With this app, sellers get full freedom to select the collections for their products to list on your store. The changes will not get reflected on Amazon, eBay, Walmart, Wish, or Etsy.
- Support Multiple Warehouse - Sellers can easily upload products and set their inventory to a given warehouse depending on the product.
- Products Upload – You can upload products on your Shopify store as soon as they are imported on the app using these options: Select and upload, Upload via profile and Bulk upload.
- FBA Order Management – The app lets you manage your Shopify orders from FBA, with complete Tracking Information.
- Targeted locations – You can sell in locations where your products have the maximum scope. You can build a connection with your customers and earn their trust.
- Currency conversion – The app also allows you to convert currency as per your customer’s requirements.
- Collections compatible – There are predefined collections on Shopify through which you can upload your products.
- Bulk product upload – You can upload all your products with its entire details such as images, descriptions etc.
How to get started with the app?
- Upload the CSV file on the app with all the product details.
- Map the product info with corresponding fields on the app.
- Import product details from the CSV file to your Shopify store.
- You don’t require any Credit/Debit card details.
- It provides 24*7 Support with Personal Account Manager to help the sellers.
- You can import products from multiple marketplaces.
- You can manage FBA and AliExpress orders.
- It is a Dropshipper App.
These are the new updates on the app!
AliExpress Dropshipping: Sellers can import products from AliExpress and manage their Shopify orders easily now.
Bulk Edit: The app lets you edit products in bulk and import them to Shopify.
Install the app now. Use the free plan to try out its amazing features. You can upgrade it later to a paid plan if the app suits your business requirements.