About Back in Stock - Product Alerts
Do you want a higher Click-thru Rate (CTR) on the Back in stock emails? Do you want those clicks to result in higher purchases? You can now drive more sales with the Back in Stock – product alerts app. You will love this app and your customers will love it even more. The app gives you about 30 to 35% click through rates on product alerts and 20% conversion on alert traffic. This is the best app you’ll ever find!
Why Back in Stock?
- It is one of the best in stock and pre-order app available for any kind of business. This app is used by over 7,500 merchants.
- Your shoppers can subscribe even to out-of-stock products at the variant level such as size, color, etc. Your shoppers will be sent an alert automatically as soon as a product comes back in stock. No work for you!
- You can use the app to send follow-up re-stock reminders to increase conversion rates.
- The app lets you split your re-stock email alerts into smaller batches and it can spread over a length of time. It also ensures that only the adequate number of customers are notified.
- Your shoppers don’t require to sign up to get alerts, so you can maximise usage easily. It works well with Shopify Locations.
- Using this app, you can make sure that shoppers are not notified for just a product return by defining the minimum threshold stock value as a whole or on individual products. When the stock is replenished over the defined value ensuring higher conversion rates, the Back in stock alerts get sent to your shoppers.
Features of the app!
- Bring Shoppers Back – You can use your own ESP to target back in stock alert users with personalized email campaigns. You can also expand your email list by enabling the ‘opt in’ option during the alert signup.
- Integrations - ESP (Email service provider) integrations are Klaviyo, Bronto, dotdigital, Listrak, ReSci, MailChimp, Sailthru, SendGrid and more. CRM / CDP integrations are Zaius, Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC), Cordial, HubSpot and more yet to come. Social media integrations with Facebook and Instagram. It also has automation integrations with Zapier, Shopify Flow and Klaviyo Flow.
- Insights and Analytics – The Back in Stock app has an intuitive and impressive dashboard that provides all the key metrics and analytics for the products that your shoppers are interested in. It provides detailed reports on the products that have the highest demand, users signing up for alerts etc. This way, it is extremely easy for you to restock products that are in demand.
If you require help configuring the Back in Stock Product Alerts app to match your website’s theme and style, you can email the support team and they will reach out to you quickly. The best part is that, the app comes with a free plan and a 30-day free trial as well. Try out the free plan to know more about the app’s features. It is a must need for your business. Back in Stock product alert app also has different plans with pricing options and features. You can upgrade to a paid plan if you feel it’s the best fit for your store. Get the app now and manage your inventory efficiently.