What is BlogFeeder all about?
Content marketing can be tricky, but that’s why BlogFeeder comes to your rescue! You can keep your customers and content both, on the same domain. You can import blogs from any blogging platform into your Shopify store. This will help in increasing the conversions and SEO. You can either use a one-time import to move your posts to Shopify or even choose from ongoing monthly sync with all your other blogs.
Shopify is undoubtedly the best app for ecommerce, but blogging does not come easy. Various platforms like Tumblr, Facebook, Medium, and WordPress are extremely easy-to-use and great for blogging, but these platforms redirect your customers from your online site to an external blog to learn more about your store. Using BlogFeeder, you no longer have to send your customers to external blogs. Just pull posts from any blogging platform directly into your Shopify store's blog. Keep them updated with the BlogFeeder app. This app integrates with WordPress, Tumblr, Pinterest, Medium and Facebook.
How does BlogFeeder work?
The BlogFeeder app imports blog posts into your Shopify store and it also frequently checks your blog for any new or updated posts. If the app finds any new or changed post, it will be automatically imported into your Shopify blog. You can still keep using WordPress, Tumblr, Facebook, Pinterest, or any other easy blogging platform.
Why should you get the BlogFeeder app?
- You get a 60-day money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with the app.
- The BlogFeeder app works just like Shopify.
- You can access the BlogFeeder app from your Shopify admin itself.
- The app lets you import posts from any blogging platform easily.
- Just enter the URL and the app will find the right RSS feed to use automatically.
- You can still use the app to blog with your chosen platform.
- BlogFeeder app imports new posts to your Shopify blog automatically. This way, you can keep your blogs synced. The app imports your old posts, new posts, and checks old posts for updates to ensure that your blogs are always synced.
- You can import multiple feeds into any of your Shopify blogs. Keep your customers and content both, on the same domain as your products.
- You don’t have to send your customers to an off-site blog. Instead, pull posts into your Shopify blog and improve your store’s SEO. This also helps in increasing your search ranking by providing more content for search engines to index.
- You can import blogs from WordPress to Shopify.
Platforms supported by BlogFeeder
You can use the BlogFeeder to import posts from any blogging platform — if it has an RSS feed, you can use it!
- WordPress (self-hosted or WordPress.com)
- Facebook (status updates)
- Other Shopify blogs
Squarespace content cannot be reliably imported at this time. BlogFeeder is working on fixing this issue and will update this notice as soon as it is fixed.
Some of the most common FAQs!
Q: Will BlogFeeder import comments too?
A: The app cannot import blog comments yet, but this might come in the future!
Q: Will blogs look the same when they are imported?
A: Your blog will look the same as your Shopify theme, not the original blog source.
Q: Does BlogFeeder import images?
A: Shopify does not provide a way to import images. So, images will stay on your old site, or you can move it to Shopify manually.
Q: What about old posts?
A: You can use BlogFeeder to import as many posts as possible. But there are some platforms that don't allow importing all existing posts. All your new posts will always be imported and synced.
The BlogFeeder app is FREE to install. The monthly plan starts from $9.99. What are you still waiting for? Spice up your content marketing game today, download the BlogFeeder app!
EXCELLENT! Simple straight forward. Install and add url's of blogs you want to import to your blog! PERFECT! I did not get into the details, image functions. I wanted to pull related blogs to my blog to feed search engines my blog content. This app is perfect for this.
The support is 100% and I can't recommend highly enough. Brian and Daniel helped me sort out a problem I had made the whole process easy. Thank you so much.
Ah-mazing! I was able to seamlessly integrate my WordPress blog with my Shopify store blog! No sweat, no drama! And customer service is definitely a plus!