About Customer.guru Net Promoter NPS
Customer Guru is a smart tool for tracking customer satisfaction using Net Promoter Score. What makes it more appealing is that it is easy to set up. More than 10,000 businesses use this tool to track their Net Promoter Score with the help of their surveys. The surveys are fully responsive and work great on every device. Also works great on Shopify POS.
Key Features of Customer.guru
- You can track customer loyalty and trust by simply installing the app. It takes the help of smart NPS surveys and detects trends to optimize email marketing and increase sales.
- Once you start using the app be assured of getting 10x more responses on average. The smart technology of the Customer.guru takes the help of follow-ups and A/B tested copy and design. The A/B tested email subject line and layout ensure more responses. If the customer hasn’t interacted with the original survey, Customer.net sends up to 2 follow-up emails in 2-day intervals. The Smart follow-up feature is a great boon.
- With the growth of e-commerce, businesses are spreading across the globe which demands smartness from the enterprises. Customers interact with your brand only if they can converse in the language they are most comfortable talking in. As a result, enterprises must translate surveys to their customer’s language. Customer.guru automatically translates surveys into- Croatian, Czech, English, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, or Spanish
- Authentic product reviews and testimonials are automatically added to your store. Genuine feedback helps in turning visitors into customers.
- To increase organic traffic, conversion rate, and brand trust, Customer.guru collects and displays customer reviews. It automatically embeds customer testimonials and product reviews into your store.
- It helps in understanding your customer better with automatically generated reports. You can keep a tab on customer satisfaction depending on what products they bought when they placed the order, what number of orders they made. Track segmented customer satisfaction and understand customer feedback.
- Explore quantitative responses with Customer.guru’s natural language processing algorithms. Track trends and notify your sales, marketing, and assist the center team to convert detractors into promoters. In specific user segments, respond quickly to arising problems. Post notifications about new ratings into Slack.
- To increase sales, take the help of insights and send your next promotional campaigns to the right customers at the right time. Display ads to customers by integrating with Facebook Ads and Google Adwords based on their satisfaction.
- Social Media has become an integral part of e-commerce these days. Get more Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram followers. Ask your promoters politely to follow you on Insta, like you on Facebook, or just give them a discount. You can also customize your ‘thank you for your review’ page depending on the rating your customer gives you.
- NPS was introduced by Harvard Business Review in 2003. It is a customer loyalty metric that has been widely adopted by more than two-thirds of Fortune 1000 companies. A simple question is asked from the customers- How likely is it that you would recommend our company/product/service to a friend? The NPS is calculated from answers to this simple question.
So far it is very easy to use. VM of the website is better ands resulted in a better user interface for us
easy to install and use. Would be awesome to be able to archive scores rather than deleting them. nice dashboard feature
This app was so helpful and useful! It was straight to the point and even had a step by step for how to integrate to Shopify. LOVED IT! Check out my testimonials page on my site www.TheRealBossyApparel.com