About Data Export Reports
The Data Export Reports app can automate, customize, summarize and analyse literally any data (up to 2000 data fields) in your store!! We all know that every Shopify store is unique and every store has its own report needs, different from that of others. Data Export has a team of reporting experts who will create the best and right custom report for you. The team has created over 10000+ custom reports and dashboards for so many Shopify merchants. The app integrates with Google Sheets, Google Drive, Email, Google Data Studio, FTP and SFTP.
What does the app offer you?
A reporting app should not cost you more than the Shopify plan itself.
- The Data Export app provides line level detail and also the summary of the data. Summary of the data is provided using Pivot table in Excel. For example, you can sort and summarize order detail for any date range.
- Google Sheet Export – The “Overwrite” function will overwrite the daily export. The “Add” function will add new tabs in the same Google Sheet file. You can use the “Append” function to add new rows to the bottom of the data set. You can also connect to Google Data Studio to create personalized dashboards for your store.
- Using the app, you can import data into reports through Google Sheets. The Data Export app can also retrieve data from Google Sheets. You can access your store’s data so easily.
- You can export reports through Email, FTP/SFTP and Google Drive.
This is how Shopify Owners use Data Export:
- Sales reports can be generated by – Country, Draft Orders, Product Type, Product, UTM source, Referring site, Vendor, Order Source, Gift card, Discount Code, Month, Week, Year, Year to date, Month to date and custom range.
- Tax reports can be generated based on customer location. Sales tax collected by state and county. GST, VAT reports and Germany Tax reports
- It can also be done by Country, State, County, Product, Tax Rate, Tax refunds
Cost of sales report
- To generate product profitability reports, enter the product cost in Google Sheets to import into Data Export. This will calculate the profitability.
- POS reports can be generated by transaction, POS Location and employee sales reports.
Shopify Pay-out reports.
- Accountants can automate manual Bank reconciliations now, using the Data Export app.
- Metafields, Line-Item properties and Cart/Note attributes.
- You can fetch data from Shopify apps like Metafields Manager, Infinite Options, Product Options, Local pickup and Delivery and many more apps.
- The Data Export app can also work with drop ship or fulfilment vendor API’s.
- You can generate customer reports by First time customer vs. returning customers, High value customers, Customer purchase frequency, Discount codes etc.
- Reports can be generated by either Partial or Full Fulfilment, Pending Fulfilment.
- You can also use the app to automate Shopify's order, product and finance summary reports.
- Generate discount code reports by the discount start date and end date.
- Generate refund reports by Product, Country, Shipping Refunds and Refund adjustments.
- Reports can be generated by the products sold by SKU, Units, Dollars, Inventory value and count, Inventory threshold.
- Shipping Label and Shipping Profit reports.
- Google Shopping and Bing Feeds.
- Industry specific custom reports.
- Match PayPal and Stripe Payment gateway transaction IDs.
The Data Export app is free to install. It also comes with a 15-day free trial. Given below are some of the plans offered by Data Export. You can choose the best plan for your Shopify store. They have all the features for your store.
Shopify Basic – From $10 a month.
Shopify - From $15 a month.
Advanced Shopify - From $25 a month.
Shopify Plus - From $35 a month.
Install the free app now. Get this amazing reporting software and save a lot of time and money for your Shopify merchants.