About Etsy Marketplace Integration
Etsy Marketplace Integration app has been smartly developed with the primary focus of providing sellers with scope for 100% growth. With the help of a skilled and experienced team, the Etsy Marketplace Integration app has been able to connect with more than 9000 happy customers. Merchants have shown great trust in this app to prosperously list around 7 million-plus SKUs and fulfill around 1 million-plus orders. The app has been made with the idea of minimum manual efforts and maximum automation. It ensures maximum results in minimum efforts. The app guarantees its capability to support all variants and complete syncing for proper management.
Key features of Etsy Marketplace Integration App
- With the help of the profiling feature, sellers can improve the quality of product listing. Advanced attribute management can be carried out within profiles.
- The app provides real-time sync. Detailed product information such as price, etc is regularly synced from the store to the app.
- The app makes sure you experience personalized order management. You can choose if you want to ship orders with or without tracking.
- The app has an inbuilt currency converter which helps in converting the Shopify store’s products’ currency to the currency of the marketplace for the convenience of buyers.
- The app has come up with an enhanced dashboard with elaborate product management. The navigation system of the app has been improved to provide ease of use. Etsy integration allows for the bulk product upload and complete management of the products. You can easily import the products from Etsy to the Shopify store. The app provides help in managing digital products as well. The entire process of product management is automated with an entire section in the Settings dedicated for the same. The app tackles the process with the help of the following options:
Auto delete: You can automatically delete products from the marketplace once it is deleted from the Shopify store in case of either the direct product deletion, unpublishing a product, or when a product goes out of stock as desired.
- Etsy Integration application updates you of the errors & their solutions in the following cases-
- Inventory fails to get updated on the marketplace or Shopify.
- Order shipment fails on Etsy.
- Product details do not get updated on Etsy.
- Etsy is a marketplace integration app that has user-friendly templates. Within the app, sellers can create shipping, inventory, and price templates. The app also allows fetching existing shipping templates from Etsy.com.
What is Etsy?
Etsy is a preferred marketplace for people who love selling and buying art. It has more than 2.1 million sellers who sell actively and about 40 million buyers. This marketplace has been ruling the world of creativity for years now with sellers dealing in art and craft, handmade and vintage products preferring it over other marketplaces. Etsy offers a bunch of exciting features along with a huge audience to the sellers. Etsy is a great option for sellers selling on Shopify, who want to spread their business by taking a step forward. Opting for multi-channel selling can prove to be the best decision for them!