About Free Homebase Time Clock
We are a free one-stop solution for tracking hours worked, create schedules, and manage teams.
Homebase lets you manage employee time tracking, scheduling, team communication, hiring & onboarding. Spend your precious time growing your business instead of managing hourly work for local businesses. Leave the paperwork to us and you focus on increasing sales! More than 100 thousand businesses have showered their love and trust in us! We do the work of the HR without being an HR. Manage the employees from their first day to last.
Great empires are built on great teams and we get it! We designed Homebase so you can give your hourly team a convenient tool to improve their hours, schedules, work info, and much more!
Covid-19: Health and safety screening questions at clock-in to help abide by new employee safety requirements, easier employee onboarding, HR help.
Manage employee time
Seamlessly access the time clock right from Shopify POS. Track Breaks, Overtime, and more to easily edit timesheets. Payroll is easy with Homebase.
Create Smarter Schedules
You can not only create but also manage team schedules from anywhere you want. Manage the work even if you are away on a holiday. Manage everything easily with Shopify sales to improve costs such as requests, shift trade, and forecast labour costs.
Keep teams in order
Get your team aligned with our built-in messenger, real-time alerts, and helpful reminders. Quickly share info and track performance.
Homebase assists in:
- Tracking time: Employees can easily clock in and out for shifts on any device. It works perfectly fine on a tablet or a mobile or a computer. We have specially designed an app for users. Managers can easily track breaks, overtime, and organize timesheets for payroll.
- Creating and sharing your schedule: With Homebase, there is transparency amongst workers. Everyone can see their latest work schedule, submit their availability, see who’s free to cover shifts, and request trades.
- Managing the performance of employees: Employees get reminders of upcoming shifts which is extremely helpful, and managers get notified if employees are late, miss clock-outs, or reach overtime. The employees as well as the owners know how well everyone is performing. The owners can see if the team is on time and following the schedule set by them. Send a message and be sure that the team has seen it.
- Enhance team communication: Our built-in messaging keeps your team in sync without exchanging phone numbers. We make sure the privacy and safety of employees are maintained without compromising on the work front.
- Hire instantly: Post your vacancies to the topmost online job boards in a couple of clicks. After that, manage all your candidates and interviews from a single place. Hiring is a cakewalk with us!
- Tracking business performance: Keep a tab on how well your business is performing and that too from anywhere! Track your labor costs and sales in real-time from anywhere.
- Labor law compliance: Abide by the labor and scheduling laws and protect your business from fines and lawsuits.
Integrates with Gusto Payroll, Shopventory, Quickbooks Online, ADP Run, Paychex, and Rippling.
Close to the Heart
I've been usin this app for a few months and really appreciate how it helps me plan out my scheduling. I love getting the daily email on yesterday's sales vs labor costs. Homebase is a great way to keep schedules organized, have your employees clock in, and understand your labor costs.
This scheduling app has been a lifesaver for our shop. Each staff is able to clock in and out easily on the app. Makes scheduling a lot easier for everyone. We also love the request for the time off feature.
We have been testing the app for a bit. The app can be quite confusing. I often feel as if I run in circles to find certain functions, and sometimes it takes quite a while to load stuff (circle keeps showing). But maybe it's just me.. Messaging on this app is the same as text messaging on a cell phone, which can get overwhelming and annoying if you're already using texts. It seems like a fair free solution in case you are looking for something REALLY basic. Otherwise they keep asking you to upgrade to greater plans.