About GDPR/CCPA + Cookie Management
Who might benefit from General Data Protection Regulation/ California Consumer Privacy Act?
Our app will prove to be a saviour, if your shop is located in the European Union/European Economic Area, Brazil, or in the US (California). If your store is located somewhere else but you ship to EU/EEA countries, our app will still be needed to save your business from heavy penalties from the EU commission for not complying with the latest regulations. Our smart software is a must-have for stores that drop ship and print-on-demand.
It's also a solution with seamless integration that includes cookie management and a dedicated page with GDPR requests/tools (as required by GDPR/CCPA).
We are one of the first apps that complied with Shopify client consent ASI.
Cookie Consent Bar
Our software creates banners for asking the permission of clients for the cookies used on the app. It can be fully customized- texts, buttons, colours, etc.
Pages for General Data Protection Regulation/California Consumer Privacy Act compliance
These pages are pre-populated when the programme is installed. Customers can make a variety of requests, including account edits, data erasure, and so on.
Export and reports on GDPR/CCPA
- The customer account can be edited and afterwards, the store admin will be notified via email.
- Requests for General Data Protection Regulation/California Consumer Privacy Act
- Cookie information is displayed in the Preferences Popup.
- The bar for cookie acceptance. A link is provided to your policy.
- Track the acceptances for policy
- The optimized bar for responsive designs
- Both registered and unregistered visitors are welcome.
- You can select to display the bar to both European Union and California Consumer Privacy Act visitors, or only EU or CCPA.
- Which cookies are to be used can be decided by the shoppers themselves.
- The app is compatible for mobile phones.
- English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Finnish, Romanian, Bulgarian, and Slovenian emails and GDPR/CCPA pages. Contact us if you want more to be added.
- Blocking Google Analytics and Facebook Pixels. For more on this, check out the frequently-asked section.
- View and Export- requests for GDPR/CCPA, personal info and addresses and orders.
- Report request- accessibility to personal data or the right to be forgotten.
- Customizations for cookie bars are available. You can edit the colours, positions, texts, etc.
- Logs for GDPR/CCPA requests
- Logs for policy acceptance
- Logs for deletion requests
- Our built-in editor will let you edit the GDPR/CCPA pages in your store.
- Use the functionalities in all countries.
- The General Data Protection Regulation/California Consumer Privacy Act request pages are customized
- Scanner of Cookies
- Display the bar again after customer consent
- The sender of your emails can be customized
- Quicker and more responsive support
Unlimited Plan features
- All of the features of the Pro plan, plus
- App setup for a free translation
- AWS content delivery network
- Assistance in priority
How to begin
Enable the consent bar as soon as you open the app. No programming.
Make sure you don't have any other similar apps or cookie bars open at the same time.
Various names for the law in other countries include GDPR, DSGVO, RGPD, and CCPA.