What is Google channel?
Shopify’s Google channel is a smart app through which you can get your products discovered by millions of prospective buyers. You can easily reach the shoppers when they search for products they need on Google. With Shopify’s Google channel, merchants can either run paid Smart Shopping campaigns to promote products across Google or list products for free on Google.
You can promote your products in front of shoppers at the same time they’re searching for them on Google. The cherry on the cake is the fact that budget is not an issue. They have both free and paid options available.
- Smart Shopping campaigns- To set this Smart Shopping campaign, sync your products and set a budget daily. Google will optimize your campaign and promote your products to the buyers at the right time and place. These paid ads help the merchants reach buyers on YouTube, Gmail, Search and across their Display Network.
- Free listings on Google- It helps you get noticed by millions of buyers that use the search engine to discover and buy products.
Where will my products appear?
Your products will be shown to the buyers on Google Search, the Shopping tab, Gmail, Youtube and the Google Display Network if you're running a Smart Shopping campaign.
If you’re selling in the US, then free listings can appear in search results across Google. On the other hand, free listings will appear on the Shopping tab, if you’re selling outside the US.
To make yourself more discoverable, you can run both a Smart Shopping Campaign and a free listing at the same time. Free listings complement your paid ads and ensure that your campaign gets more attention from the buyers. These days, the buyers search for the products and services online before making an informed decision.
What is the cost of the Smart Shopping Campaign?
It gives you the liberty to set the daily budget according to your needs and convenience. Although, the minimum recommended budget is $5 per day. You will have to pay only when someone will click on your ad.
Why Google channel?
- The online shopping scene has changed drastically, with many people preferring to shop online. Google channel helps bridge the gap between sellers and buyers. It gets the sellers products on Google where prospective buyers search for the goods and services they need.
- The budget is not an issue because Shopify’s Google channel lets you promote your products on any budget. You can opt for free listings as well as Smart Shopping Campaigns.
- You can also track your Smart Shopping Campaigns results and set a budget according. You can keep a tab on the traffic and the sales you are getting.
Countries where free listings are available on Google
Free listings on Google is available in all the below-mentioned countries-
Finland, Netherlands, Greece, Switzerland, Hungary, Czechia, Romania, Canada, Slovakia, Turkey, USA, Mexico, UK, Sweden, Germany, Denmark, France, Norway, Japan, Belgium, Brazil, Austria, Australia, Poland, Spain, Russia, Italy, India, Saudi Arabia, Vietnam, Israel, Thailand, Ukraine, Republic of Korea, Ireland, New Zealand, Singapore, South Africa, UAE, Portugal, Malaysia, Philippines, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Taiwan.