All about LimeSpot Personalizer!
What do you know about the LimeSpot app?
LimeSpot is a top AI-powered personalization platform on Shopify. The app allows marketers and ecommerce professionals to deliver 1:1 personalized shopping experience across web, mobile, emails, and ads. LimeSpot increases conversion rates, transaction size, and customer engagement. The app integrates with Spently, Plobal Apps, LotaltyLion, Yotpo, Loox, and many more!
Main Features of the LimeSpot app!
Intelligent Product Recommendations:
- The app provides multiple layouts such as grid, carousel, etc. which can be used to create You-May-Like, Upsell, Cross-sells, Frequently Bought Together, Bundles, and so on.
- It also has multiple recommendations on every page including Cart, Checkout, Thank-You, Blog, and 404.
- LimeSpot provides Upsell and Cross-sell based on Current Product, Items in Cart, Recent Purchases or Recent Views.
- You can find personalized recommendation pages linked in the Main Menu.
- Use the app to customize, preview layout and placement of boxes in WYSIWYG visual editor.
- This feature lets you add recommendations to email campaigns, for both marketing & transactional.
- You can send a 1:1 recommendation to drive customers back to your website.
- Based on each customer’s previous orders, you can upsell and cross-sell.
- You can control your email UI on desktop and mobile as it supports both devices.
- LimeSpot supports major ESPs including Klaviyo, Omnisend, SendGrid, etc.
- You can use this brilliant app to create audience segments based on their Browsing History, Purchase Patterns, Referrals, URLs, UTM Params, Device, Location, and so on.
- The LimeSpot app allows you to segment customers in real-time while browsing to deliver the most relevant and best experience always.
- You can use these segments to target every audience with personalized content on your website, on emails, or in ad retargeting.
- Use this amazing feature to transform any content on your website into a powerful targeted message.
- You will be able to personalize images, text, videos, CTAs, and HTML content for each audience dynamically.
- The app also lets you access detailed analytics and optimize the same with A/B/n testing.
Dynamic Curated Collections:
- The LimeSpot app lets you display specially curated and personalized collections based on your customer segments.
- You can combine collections or pin products to collection pages to target customers with the right and best products for them.
- With the app, you can control sorting and filtering of each collection per audience segment.
- The app lets you split or multivariate test any element on your online site.
- You can test and experiment with different placements and content.
- The LimeSpot app is so brilliant, it lets you monitor performance and optimize per unique customer journey.
Multiple Websites Coverage:
- LimeSpot lets you publish recommendations from your store to other websites.
- LimeSpot app provides usage-based pricing which is designed to give you control over what you spend. You can easily scale with your business. You will be billed based on the number of recommendation box placement displays.
What’s new on LimeSpot?
The app has been recently updated: May 2021.
- Real-time Audience Segmentation
- Content Personalization
- Dynamic Curated Collections
The LimeSpot app is free to install. It comes with a 15-day free trial, you can use it to try out the outstanding features. You can later upgrade to a paid plan based on your business requirements.
Growth – From $19 a month.
Premium - From $400 a month.
Get the LimeSpot app now and make a difference for consumers and retailers! Transform the entire buying experience and win your customers for life!
Super support!!! So hard to find the app that has a customer support team that is willing to help. LimeSport has fast and good support team. Thank you so much
Highly recommend Limespot. We've seen strong incremental results through adding dynamic product recommendations to the site (so helpful to be able to demonstrate the incrementality through the integrated A/B testing). The aesthetic of the recommendations is highly customizable and integrates seamlessly with our site design. The best part about Limespot, though, is the support team. Our experience working with Steph has been phenomenal.
Great customer service! Timely responses leads to great communication. A key to success. Their reps are easy to talk to and are usually able to help out with any issues.