Everything you need to know about Loadify: Preloader & TurboMode
This app runs with any theme and may be used in any type of store. We deliver what we promise: entertain your visitors while they wait for the store to load. Your bounce rates are lowered and conversion rates sky-rocket.
The loading screen
With a beautiful loading screen, you can entertain your customers. Upload and animate your logo, change its size and backdrop, and more.
Choose from four transition kinds, modify the starting position, and adjust the background colour to wow your customers!
It won’t slow down your store
We were able to decrease needless script loads thanks to cache technologies. Once visited, every following page loads in 0 minutes.
A novel way to navigate from page to page, with four possibilities at the moment: normal slide, teardrop, filling tiles, and old TV. All of the transitions are entirely adjustable and work nicely with the loading image. You can change the transition's starting direction, change the colour, and even add three sound options to your navigation. Your static logo can be animated as well.
When you set a loading image, this feature is instantly added to your store. When your customer hovers their mouse/finger over a link, it initiates the loading of the following page, readying it for when the user clicks it! This saves your customer roughly 0.3 milliseconds for each new page he views.
Is this an app that I need?
Buyers pay attention to details, accordingly greeting a visitor to your store with an impressive picture rather than a white screen (like the others) in the loading periods impresses your visitors. Because the majority of your visitors is via smartphone, which means mobile data, which implies slower loading times, this adds distinctiveness to your store and helps with bounce rates.
It's no surprise that if you're getting a lot of traffic but a high bounce rate, one of the reasons could be loading delays. No, the pre-selected media files are under 300KBs, thus this won't slow down your store.
What can I expect to find in the app?
- A dropdown menu with 15 attractive pre-selected photographs that are under 300KB in size for speedier loading.
- An opportunity to submit custom photos, such as your business logo or an image that complements your store well. (See below for an example of a store.)
- The admin panel is mobile-friendly, so you can make changes on the go using the Shopify app on your smartphone!
- You have the option of asking our designers to make minor changes to your image.
- You can send an email to the support address at the bottom of the page if you have any questions about the app.
GIFs that have been pre-selected:
- Female products: Makeup/Clothing/Accessories ( Three beautiful heart animations )
- Pet store ( Paws walking )
- Vegan / Nature products ( Blooming flower )
- Ghost ( Halloween relatable )
- Crypto / Money ( Flying rocket )
- Vegan / Nature products ( Shining sun )
- Balls that flutter ( Suitable for all stores )
- There is no end to it ( Mesmerizing Infinity sign loop )
- Eclipse Spinning ( Suitable for all stores )
- Circle of Pulsation ( Suitable for all stores )
- Ball that bounces ( Suitable for all stores )
- cup of coffee ( Suitable for all stores )
- Store that sells workout gear ( Weights lifting )
Remember that you have the option to upload your own.
Is it difficult to set up?
Installation is as simple as clicking a button, and no coding is required.