What is Matrixify all about?
Excelify is now called as Matrixify. With this app, you can manage your Shopify’s store data by bulk importing and exporting excel and csv files. This is the best tool you can get to manage your Shopify store data.
The Matrixify (Excelify) app gives a you great control over your Shopify store data.
- You can migrate store data from your old ecommerce platform to Shopify. You can view and adjust any value in the spreadsheets.
- You will be able to feed data from any of your data sources to your store, and fit it into their Excel or CSV template.
- You can update your existing store data by individual fields. You don’t have to re-import everything. You can also delete items in bulk.
- You can copy your data to your other stores with just one Excel or zip file.
- You can export your store data to other marketplaces like Google Shopping.
- You can schedule and auto-repeat imports or exports. Also, backup your entire store.
What’s in it for you?
You can save days of manual work using just one feature to import all your collections in bulk. Use Matrixify and check out the Import collections. You can find out more by doing an export to see what's inside each collection.
The Matrixify app is packed with more rich features. With the app, you can import and export every field you see in your Shopify Admin. You can either update them in bulk or even update the fields individually.
You can have Meta fields as additional columns with items they are attached to. With this app, you will be able to edit, add and delete them just like how you work with other column values.
In case your store language is not just plain English, and you have to import products with CSV files in other languages which has special language encoding, Matrixify has got you covered. Your data will be imported perfectly with Excel files.
The list is endless...
Below are some of the additional things you can do with the Matrixify app:
- Update Product price.
- Update inventory, also by location.
- Import several images from the same row, by separating it with a ‘;’(semicolon)
- Update Image Alt Texts.
- Update Collection product positions.
- Update Product variants either by SKUs, by Option values or by Barcodes.
- Reorder product variants.
- Send out Customer activations in bulk.
- Update SEO fields for Products, Collections, Pages, Blogs.
- Import and export Blogs, Blog Posts, Blog Comments.
- Update Cost Per Item.
With the app, you can migrate data such as Products, Collections, Customers, Orders, Redirects, Pages, Blog Posts, etc from Magento, BigCommerce, WooCommerce / WordPress, etc.
You can import from Uploaded file, URL, FTP/SFTP, Dropbox, Google Drive, Google Sheets and upload to FTP/SFTP.
You can copy your entire store with the Matrixify app. All your exported store contents can now fit in one exported file. Import the same exported file to your other store to copy your store. So, you get 2 shops for the price of 1. Isn't this great?
You are in charge of your store!
- You can track the progress - see how much time it takes to finish, how many items were new, updated or failed.
- You can cancel the job any time.
- You can see detailed result for each imported or exported item.
- You can export only the required data by selecting columns and applying filters.
The Matrixify app integrates with FTP, Amazon, Google Shopping, Google Sheets, Dropbox and Custom Format Integrations. You can install the app for free, it comes with a free plan which you can try out. It also has plans such as basic, big and enterprise with different features and pricing options. Choose the plan which suits your requirements best!
This app is, without a doubt, one of the most important tools to running our site. Makes site management easy and provides excellent documentation and additional customer service to make learning and using a breeze.
All I can say is WOW! Matrixify has been a breeze to use, and that means a lot coming from someone that is not technically savvy. I used their service to migrate order and customer data over from our previous web host to Shopify. I found their customer service and response time to be insanely fast and knowledgeable, often receiving a response within 5 minutes with the appropriate answer to resolve the issue! Great product for data migration, highly recommended!
This app saved us a lot of time and money when we migrated from Magento to Shopify. Support is amazing. Documentation is fantastic and clear. Such a well built app with fool proof steps to minimize any migration mistakes. I amazed with the accuracy of the orders and amount of customer data we were able to import.