About Profitario ‑ Profit Analytics
Profitario is a smart app used by business owners to calculate how much money they made.
The app fetches your data from multiple sources like Shopify, AliExpress, Facebook Ads, PayPal, and Stripe automatically to report your profit margin, disputes, and LTV as easily as possible. Now you don’t have to sit in front of a computer screen for hours to calculate how much money your store made.
- Learn which product of yours made the maximum profit.
- Profitario has a simple dashboard for users. Follow the real-time profit of your business using precise Shopify data, product and shipping cost, marketing cost, and purchase of goods.
- The dashboard can be used on any device- smartphones, tablets, desktops.
- Automate- Say no to manually updating spreadsheets for hours. Automate reports and save plenty of time.
- Integrate- You can simplify your workflow by using many of the integrations or Chrome extensions we offer.
- Grow- You can have confidence in the numbers we provide and use the data to increase your sales. You just need to put trust in us and we will grow together!
- Dashboard- The app draws together all the major cost data in a single dashboard: Revenue, cost of goods sold (COGS), advertising spend as well as returns and disputes. Keep an eye on your profit margins in real-time and make informed business decisions to grow your business. All your data is presented and updated with a single tap of a button. Say no to disordered CSV files and broken excel sheets. The dashboard also shows all of your other bills and recurring charges, such as wages, rents, and apps.
- Product Cost- Profitario presents simple tools to quickly enter COGS for every product and variant. Enter cost data right into a table, evaluate COGS as a per cent of each product's sale price, and upload cost data with excel. With the help of the Historical Costs Tool, you can track the price changes of products over time.
- Disputes- No business owner wants any kind of dispute in business but it is also true that they are an integral part of e-commerce. Store owners shouldn’t ignore disputes as they can severely affect your business. Profitario comes with integrations for Shopify Payments, PayPal, and Stripe to track how much money you might have lost to disputes.
- Shipping Cost- You can simply enter shipping charges for each product, variant, or country in Profitario. You have to apply the costs once and all your orders will be updated with the most up-to-date delivery charges.
- Transaction Fees- You can easily add transaction fees for every payment gateway you use. This fee is then automatically applied to every order to calculate profitability as accurately as possible.
- Track all your other Expense
- Influencer marketing spend
- App/software fees
- Wages, etc
Are you using AliExpress?
If you use AliExpress and have been wondering if Profitario would work for you, we have a piece of good news! Profitario offers a Chrome Extension that fetches your AliExpress orders and matches them to your Shopify orders.
Does your store deal in various currencies?
We can change the currencies whenever you want. Your AliExpress orders and AdSpend are immediately converted to the currency used by your store.