About QuickBooks or Xero Sync
Thousands of stores across the globe, trust QuickBooks for reconciled accounting for Shopify.
A2X streamlines accounting for Shopify stores globally, with the help of Xero, QuickBooks, and Sage. Many big e-commerce accounting firms trust the app.
The app helps in reconciling Shopify payouts, estimating fees, refunds or adjustments. Say your goodbyes to manual work! Shopify store sales are automatically posted to QuickBooks, Xero and Sage by A2X to reconcile payouts so that your accounting is in order. A2X does everything automatically which saves tonnes of hours that would otherwise be spent doing everything manually.
- Money that matches the bank- You can believe and trust your financial data because the numbers balance the Shopify payout cash.
- Supports multiple stores- A2X supports all your stores. It barely matters whether you are running a single or multiple stores. It will make sure to deliver you accurate and automated accounting.
- Shopify Point Of Sale + Shopify Plus- It works amazingly well with both Shopify Point of Sale and Shopify Plus Stores. It provides reliable financial data, irrespective of your business size.
- Designed for Shopify bookkeepers and accountants- A2X does not hide anything related to the sales and fees of your Shopify business. The guesswork has no place any longer. A2X provides automatic and reconciled accrual financials without any scope of error. Your sales channels are connected to Xero, QuickBooks, or Sage. It makes sure your back office is run smoothly and you get ample opportunities in the e-commerce sector. It is the missing piece that connects everything.
- A2X reconciles flawlessly- By matching to payouts received, all Shopify revenue and fees are accounted for. When the Shopify payout balance appears in the bank feed, A2X posts as invoices to permit Xero, QuickBooks, and Sage auto-reconciliation functionality, so that the numbers posted by A2X reconcile properly to the statement of the bank. A2X makes sure the accuracy is paramount. We work as perfectly as professional accountants and bookkeepers. Meticulous reconciliation is necessary for A2X to meet professional standards.
- Streamline your books with A2X- The app lets you fetch financial history for a year. A2X users can go back to the start of the financial year and use A2X for ‘clean' books that reconcile all of their Amazon or Shopify transactions from that point forward.
- We offer support for multiple channels for payments.
Functionalities of the app
You can instantly get started by customising your mapping of Shopify transaction types to your desired ledger accounts using an A2X standard set of accounts. Additionally, it uses the invoices API to submit journals in the form of summaries to the Xero, QuickBooks, and Sage ledgers. In your accounting system, it is known as 'invoices and it summarises the transactions in your Shopify store.
How to start with the app?
You can connect A2X to your Shopify store with the help of the URL of your Shopify store. Connect to Xero, QuickBooks or Sage. Set up your favourite mapping of Shopify and payment gateway of transactions to your chart of accounts, or use A2X's standard Shopify chart of accounts. A2X will stay updated on your Shopify store, identify payouts, and post sales and fees to your accounting ledger automatically.