About QuickBooks or Xero Sync
Trusted by 1000s of stores worldwise for one-click reconciled Shopify accounting.
With the help of Xero, QuickBooks, and Sage, A2X automates accounting for Shopify stores internationally. Many big e-commerce accounting firms trust the app.
You don’t have to manually reconcile your Shopify payouts and figuring out fees, refunds or adjustments. A2X for Shopify posts Shopify store sales automatically to QuickBooks, Xero, Sage and reconciles your payouts so that you know everything has been accounted for correctly. The entire process is automated by A2X which results in saving hours otherwise spent doing the whole thing manually.
- Money that matches the bank- You can trust your financials because the numbers balance the payout cash you receive from Shopify.
- Supports multiple stores- A2X works well for all your stores. It doesn’t matter if you are running a single or multiple stores. It will make sure to deliver you accurate and automated accounting.
- Shopify POS + Shopify Plus- It supports both Shopify Point of Sale and Shopify Plus Stores to make sure you have got financials that you can rely on, no matter how big or small is the setup.
- Designed for Shopify bookkeepers and accountants- A2X provides you full visibility of your Shopify e-commerce sales and fees. The guesswork is thrown out of the window. A2X gives you error-free accrual financials, automated and reconciled. Additionally, it connects Xero, QuickBooks, or Sage to your sales channels. It makes sure your back office is run smoothly and you get ample opportunities in the e-commerce sector. It is the missing piece that connects everything.
- A2X reconciles flawlessly- All the sales and fees of Shopify are accounted for by reconciling to payouts received. A2X posts as invoices to authorize Xero, QuickBooks & Sage auto-reconciliation capability, so that when the Shopify payout amount appears in the bank feed, the amounts posted by A2X reconcile perfectly to the bank statement. A2X makes sure the accuracy is paramount. We work as perfectly as professional accountants and bookkeepers. Diligent reconciliation is necessary for A2X, to meet the standard of professionals.
- Streamline your books with A2X- A2X can load financial history up to a year. A2X clients can go back to the beginning of the financial year and roll forward all their Amazon or Shopify transactions from that point using A2X for ‘clean’ books that reconcile.
- We provide multi-channel support for Walmart Marketplace, Amazon, Amazon Pay, Etsy, and eBay managed payments.
How A2X works?
You can begin easily using an A2X-provided standard set of accounts, customise your mapping of Shopify transaction types to your preferred ledger accounts.
Moreover, A2X posts journals in the form of summaries to the Xero, QuickBooks, and Sage ledger using the invoice API. It is shown in your accounting system as ‘invoices, summarizing the transactions in your Shopify payouts.
How to get started with A2X?
With your Shopify store URL, connect A2X to your Shopify store. Connect to Xero, QuickBooks or Sage. Use a standard Shopify chart of accounts provided by A2X or set up your preferred mapping of Shopify and payment gateway transactions to your chart of accounts. A2X will monitor your Shopify Store, detect payouts, and post sales & fees automatically to your accounting ledger.