About ShopHire Careers Page Builder
ShopHire is a recruitment marketing platform specially designed for growing retailers on Shopify. Businesses looking for expansion are always in the need to hire new employees and contractors. The app has all the tools required to allure applicants and display employer brands like careers page, custom application forms, questionnaires for candidates, SM marketing, job postings and tracking of applicants.
Post jobs and attract candidates
Use our job setup wizard to post openings on social media such as Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, and Google. It takes only a few minutes to do the same. Our job description wizard and template library helps you to write an apt job posting.
Careers page Builder
64 percent of people looking for a job count on a career site as a top resource. To attract more and more candidates List jobs, benefits, testimonials, and departments. The best way to convert job aspirants into candidates is by creating a content-rich jobs page. You need to keep in mind that putting your store’s brand and culture is extremely important in attracting more candidates.
- Job hunters should be able to search and filter vacant roles based on category, location and department. The page should be built keeping all these things in mind.
- We allow more control over your careers page. If you use ShopHire, you can add job search and listings into pages created with third party page creators such as Shogun and Pagefly.
Customization of job application forms
Candidate screening is automated with the help of tailor-made job applications and questionnaires to collect work experience, references, video responses, and more.
The Hiring process has many steps and the employer requires candidate information for evaluation before he moves to the next step. With our help, get all the information you need!
- Choose from prearranged questions such as work experience, postal address, social media profiles and attach a resume.
- You can also devise tailor-made questions using our text, boolean, multiple-choice, multi-select checkboxes, date picker, and terms & conditions question types.
Recruitment Marketing Tools
Use marketing tools to attract more candidates for job openings. To get more traffic, push job postings to Google, Linkedin, Facebook, and Twitter.
Simplify your tools
Tool fatigue plagues almost all e-commerce businesses. To make things easy for you and your employees ShopHire uses webhooks to push job and candidate data to tools you already use like Slack, monday.com, etc
Track the applicants throughout the process, keeping your team in the loop. With the app, you can easily tag, email, comment, rate and review candidates.
Analytics and Insights
The app offers analytics and insights into the process of recruitment. Your recruiting strategy is optimized by tracking page views, sources of traffic, type of devices, and conversion rate.
Connect ShopHire to the tools you use like Slack, Asana, Airtable, and more using Zapier, Flow, monday.com, and webhooks.
Who uses ShopHire?
Growing enterprises require the recruitment of new staff as a result ShopHire has become a regular with growing Shopify retailers for managing their recruitment process. Many fastest-growing brands like Rock the Bells, Missoma, LUS Brands, and Alpha Lion have shown their trust in us.
What do we offer?
- More candidates: We believe in Shopify first approach that makes use of your brand’s traffic and audience to pull job hunters.
- Quality candidates: Our tools including Custom application forms and questionnaires help screen candidates, helping you find your next employee.
- Save time: We have a library of templates for job descriptions and emails to streamline the entire recruitment process. It helps you hire faster with less work.
- Centralized communication: The communication between different people done through a single app. Get in touch with candidates to arrange an interview. Not only this, but you can also share notes with your team without quitting the app.
- Better job hunting experiences: Around 64% of job seekers prefer the career site as the best means in their job hunt.