About Stock Sync ‑ Inventory Update
Stock Sync is used by many entrepreneurs to update inventory or upload products that don’t exist yet. We offer more than 80 methods to load inventory feeds. All the features of the app can be accessed by you for 14 days for free. Inventory management is a herculean task and Stock Sync makes it easy!
This smart tool is used by thousands of stores to update inventory and import products that not yet exist. There are more than 80 methods available to load inventory feeds. You can try all features of Stock Sync for 14 days without any charge. It's not easy to manage a store with multiple suppliers feeds. With our help, you can add new products into your store or update inventory easily. Inventory management is a tedious task and Stock Sync does that for you. It saves a lot of time for entrepreneurs.
Key features of Stock Sync-Inventory Update
- Supports most inventory feed formats such as XML, Rest API, SOAP, HTML, JSON and supplier download links that require vendor login.
- Integrate with many feed channels like SFTP, receive email, online download, QuickBooks, Google Spreadsheet, Dropbox, OneDrive and many more.
- You can update your inventory feed automatically by setting stock sync in the app, whether it is hourly or daily (after file processes) accordingly.
- Supports prefix-suffix- For better processing add prefix/suffix to your SKU.
- For regular inventory tracking, set the synchronization frequency. It can be set up as often as every hour.
What makes Stock Sync a must-have to manage the inventory of your business?
- Works for both- empty store or stores with products ready
- Stock Sync updates Inventory even without adding the products.
- Control products' pricing with the pricing rule
- You can select to include/exclude products from the feed
- With just one app, you can manage multiple suppliers/drop shipper feed
- Withdraw any unwanted or discontinued products from the store
- You can track the inventory of multiple vendors by syncing to their websites.
- Export inventory to supplier or vendor to track stock held in store
- Select to update 20+ different product fields such as description, title, images, cost, tags, meta fields and many more matched by SKU/barcode
Integrate with your external inventory or warehouse management system, suppliers, inventory, or drop-shippers inventory feed.
If you already have an offline store running successfully and want to set up an online Shopify store, Stock Sync is here to integrate your online store by syncing stock quantity and price with your offline inventory system via FTP, URL, GoogleSpreadSheet/Drive or Email attachment.
Integrate your inventories into one system
If you are planning to expand your business by upgrading an offline store into an online store, Stock Sync helps you update inventories between your vendors and suppliers feed., warehouse, and Drop shippers inventory feeds automatically. It will manage everything on its own and save your tonnes of time.
Various channels to import and update inventory data from Suppliers, Drop shippers, warehouses or POS.
- Direct upload source file
- Downloadable link
- Supplier's FTP or SFTP server
- Shared Google Drive
- Shared Dropbox
- Supplier or Store owner send Email to a unique Stock Sync email address with source file as an attachment
- Shared Google Spreadsheet
- SOAP service (beta)
- One Drive
Some of the suppliers supported by Stock Sync are Brands distribution, Matterhorn, Diamond Sky, FragranceX, MMA Silver Star, Bewicked, Dropshipping B2B, Houzz and many more.
Or export inventory to other distribution channels
- Amazone Warehouse
Migrate products to Shopify as well.