Terms and Conditions Checkbox – What is it about?
Using this app, you can add a terms and conditions checkbox to specific products or even to all your products. You can use the app to add a checkbox to your cart page with a customizable text. Then link this to the terms and conditions page to send a warning pop up message.
Look at these features!
- The app lets you add a a customized checkbox to your cart page or drawer or popup in one simple click.
- It saves the date and time of when exactly the customer has agreed to your terms and conditions and displays it in the order details.
- The checkbox can only be displayed for specific products.
- You can use this app to customize the checkbox text, terms and conditions link and warning message in any language.
- The app supports multiple links and policies.
- It supports all additional checkout buttons like PayPal, Shopify Payments, Google Pay, Apple Pay and Amazon Pay!
- The app supports Buy It Now buttons. It is a pop-up modal which will pop with the checkbox in it.
- The terms and conditions checkbox app is so easy to use and to modify.
Why Terms and Conditions Checkbox?
Super Easy To Use
This app can be used to add a customizable 'I agree to the terms and conditions' checkbox very easily, to your cart page or drawer. Your customers will have to tick it before they proceed to checkout. An alert with your own customized text will pop up to stop them from continuing the checkout, if the customer does not tick the checkbox.
Adds The Consent Date To The Order Details & Email Confirmation
Under the 'Additional Details' section of the order, the app adds the date and time of when exactly the customer has ticked the checkbox. Also, when they have agreed to your terms and conditions to the order details. It can also be added to your packing slips, invoices and order confirmation email templates.
One Click Installation and Universal Support
You don’t require any code to show the checkbox in the cart. This app supports all kinds of carts pages, and also all different Shopify themes. It is an extremely simple to use app.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
These are some of the new updates of the app!
From now on, you can choose to show the checkbox for specific products only.
New Rich Text Editor – You can design the checkbox text according to your preferences. You can also include images and trust badges.
You can use the app to add multiple links and policies to your checkbox text.
You will be able to view the date and time of when exactly your customer agrees or accepts to your terms and conditions in the order details.
The app now fully supports all additional checkout buttons such as PayPal, Google Pay, Amazon Pay, Apple Pay and Shopify Payments. Before using any of these, the checkbox has to be ticked by your customer.
This wonderful app now fully supports “Buy It Now” buttons. When the buy it now button is clicked, a modal with the checkbox will appear.
The Terms and Conditions Checkbox app is free to install. It comes with a 7-day free trial. Use this to try out the amazing features the app offers. The basic plan starts from $2.99 a month. Download the app now to easily and quickly add a terms & conditions checkbox to your store!
This app makes the job quite well and the support team was quickly responsive. Highly recommend it .
Excellent app and excellent development team! Shahar and the Effective Apps team were super responsive to an issue we were experiencing integrating with another app and resolved our problem in no time. Highly recommend!
Super speedy customer service. Works just how I would like it to! Definitely recommend to any company looking to ensure their terms and conditions are agreed to.