Facing difficulty with Limechat and looking for an alternative that offers customized solution for your unique needs? This blog will help brands (especially D2C) choose a WhatsApp marketing automation platform that offers powerful features at lower prices.
LimeChat is a multi-channel e-commerce communication platform that enables businesses to use channels like email, live chat, WhatsApp, SMS, Facebook Messenger, and Instagram for conversational marketing. Their broad focus is on catering to marketing and support requirements of online businesses across all channels.
- Multi-channel customer support
- GPT-powered WhatsApp chatbots
- Re-targeting and retention campaigns are available
- Can’t schedule broadcast
- No revenue attribution for broadcast
- No customer segmentation for broadcast
- No WhatsApp popup
- Partial payment is not available for COD to prepaid
- Limit of sending a maximum of 3 Abandoned Cart messages
- No repository of WhatsApp templates for broadcast
Top Limechat Alternatives
While Limechat boasts of few solid features, it still has limited itself to a conversational marketing rather than a complete marketing, sales and support tool. Growing D2C brands require extensive customization - from partial payment in COD to prepaid to segmenting audience during broadcast, etc., which Limechat fails to provide. Let's check out the top five alternatives in the market.
QuickReply.ai: The #1 Limechat Alternative
Yes, we are putting ourselves at number 1 and there are multiple reasons for it. When most brands jumped on the WhatsApp marketing wand wagon catering to all industries, QuickReply.ai focused solely on D2C brands and built a tool that addresses their major pain points. Brands convert one-time visitors into loyal repeat buyers through personalized and engaging interactions based on individual buyer behavior.
Here's why QuickReply.ai is more powerful than Limechat:
Broadcast: One major issue Limechat users faced was broadcasting messages to their customers. Limechat still doesn’t have the following capabilities:
1 - Customer Segmentation: Avoid sending spammy messages and get higher ROI from your broadcast messages by segmenting your customers into different groups. For example - frequent purchasers, seasonal buyers, first-time visitors, etc. QuickReply.ai segments customers based on purchasing behavior, browsing history, and engagement levels. This results in highly targeted messaging, ensuring that each customer receives content that's not only relevant but also timely and engaging.
2 - Revenue Attribution: QuickReply.ai takes the guesswork out of your WhatsApp marketing campaigns by providing detailed analytics that matters. With the platform, you're not just collecting data; you're gaining insights to drive your business forward. You can see exactly how your ad spend translates into sales with the Return on Ad Spend (ROAS) feature, ensuring your marketing budget is always an investment, not just an expense.
Beyond just numbers, QuickReply.ai lets you track the pulse of your sales through real-time data on orders and revenue. It's like having a high-powered microscope focused on your sales funnel, giving you the clarity you need to understand your customers' purchasing patterns.
3 - Scheduling - Imagine you want to schedule a campaign for New Year and enjoy a day off from work. With QuickReply.ai you can can schedule a campaign and spend time with family. But with Limechat, you have to sit and hit the send button on the day of the campaign, there is no option of scheduling.
4 - WhatsApp Popup - A visitor comes to your website and leaves without anything purchasing but without data you have no means to know who they were. With WhatsApp popups on your website, you atleast have the chance to capture their mobile number and get their consent to be contacted for future communications. With that data, you can retarget them later on WhatsApp or any other channel. Limechat currently doesn’t have the feature that can help their customers to deploy a popup on their website.
5 - Partial Payment for COD to Prepaid: Since brands with high Average Order Value (AOV) require their customers to pay a partial payment amount upfront before dispatching the products, QuickReply.ai facilitates brands to send partial payment link to convert their Cash on Delivery (COD) orders to prepaid. This helps brand reduce RTO, NDR rates and fake orders which can cost brands a big sum in the long run.
6 - Abandoned Cart Recovery: Even though Limechat allows you to send abandoned cart recovery messages to customers it has a limit of sending upto a maximum of 3 messages. With QuickReply.ai, you do not need to restrict yourself and send as many cart recovery messages as possible. The important point to note here is that some brands are happy with just 1 cart recovery message while some want to send more than 3, so it depends on what you prefer.
7 - WhatsApp templates: Most D2C brands who do not have a dedicated marketing team struggle with the formatting of their WhatsApp campaign message - known as templates. QuickReply.ai offers an extensive library of pre-approved, editable WhatsApp templates which range from welcome messages to festive greetings, covering all conceivable customer touchpoints. This feature saves time and effort compared to Limechat, where creating each template is manual.
8 - Price: No matter the stage they are in, most D2C brands are frugal with their budget or atleast want to spend it on tools that have high ROI. QuickReply.ai is a clear winner in this segment as it’s way cheaper than Limechat but the point to be noted here is that Limechat is an omnichannel platform while QuickReply.ai is your one-stop WhatsApp marketing solution.
Wati is a WhatsApp Business API solution provider that facilitates customer engagement, sales, and marketing conversations on WhatsApp. It's designed to help businesses automate conversations and manage customer interactions effectively.
- Broad functionality catering to various business types.
- Automation capabilities with chatbots.
- User-friendly interface for managing customer conversations.
- Limited personalization for D2C brands.
- Support is available only through email and chatbots.
- Pricing can be a barrier for small businesses needing advanced features.
Interakt is tailored for small and medium-sized enterprises and is one of the most budget-friendly options among the official WhatsApp Business solution providers.
- Affordable pricing
- Automated WhatsApp messages for efficiency.
- Team inboxes for collaborative customer support.
- WhatsApp Chatbot is missing. A major drawback since most WhatsApp API platforms, like QuickReply.ai, offer WhatsApp Chatbot integration.
- Initial setup and user segmentation can be challenging.
AiSensy is a no-code WhatsApp Marketing platform based on the official WhatsApp Business API, allowing you to channel the power of WhatsApp to scale your business to thousands of WhatsApp users.
- Lead generation and smart retargeting capabilities.
- Integrates payments for a seamless shopping experience.
- Good customer support
- Delays in template approvals.
- Lack of Shopify marketplace integrations.
- UI is more developer-friendly than marketer-friendly
Another Limechat alternative is Gallabox, which helps businesses increase their lead generation and sales numbers using WhatsApp. With their services, you can set up chatbots to handle inquiries and have a team inbox so multiple staff members can jump in on customer conversations.
- Shared inboxes for team collaboration.
- Automated chatbots for efficiency.
- CRM integration for a unified customer view.
- The setup process can be complex for new users.
- The chat analytics are basic and could do with a deeper dive into metrics to understand customer interactions.
- The product catalog feature is missing, hindering your brand's ability to showcase your products directly in the chat.